Take Part in our Summer Challenge
Once again Outcomes First Group are celebrating the summer season by giving you the chance to enter our fantastic Summer Challenge 2021. Our Summer Challenge is jam packed with lots of indoor and outdoor activities designed to promote a healthy mind and body.
How do you take part?
Each challenge is worth a set amount of points, with the goal being to get to 1000 points and be in with a chance of winning a mystery prize. The harder the challenge the more points to be earned!
Anyone can take part, the activities are designed for all the family, and you could even share it with your wider family, friends and colleagues.
This year we’ve created an additional score card for you to download and print to help you keep a track of all your hard earned points.
Remember to have fun, take lots of pictures and once you and your family have reached your target, please fill in the back of the challenge booklet and send your entries, pictures and consent into firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can share them on our social media pages and website. We hope you enjoy completing the challenges and we look forward to receiving your entries.
Resources to help…
Below are a list of resources to help with some of the challenges referenced throughout the Summer Challenge Booklet, to access all of the challenges please download the Summer Challenge booklet using the button above:
- Climb the height of Big Ben or the Eiffel Tower
Find out about free walking apps to help with this challenge
- Learn Makaton – Learn to say hello without shaking hands
Find out more about Makaton and start learning how to sign
- Competitive Art – challenge your friends and family
Learn how to draw in this step by step guide to drawing for beginners
- The light & the calm – sing our song ‘The Light & The Calm’
Learn the lyrics to our song using the link above
- Make/draw a superhero – make, draw or create a comic book super hero
Learn how to draw a superhero using the link above
- Become an inventor – invent something useful
Get some DIY invention inspiration using the link above
- Create an obstacle course – design your own challenge
A step-by-step guide to safely building an obstacle course
- Tie-dye a T-shirt – get creative with colours
Take a look at this handy guide to tie-dying
- Go 48 hours without using your phone
Find out how you can survive without your phone
- Conquer a fear – do something you are afraid of and beat that fear
Find out how to face your fears
- Take one photo every day – Take one photo for every day of summer
Visit the link above for tips on making a photo diary
- Star gazing -lie on the grass and find the big dipper
Use this guide to the constellations to help you with this challenge
- Make a musical instrument – from household devices
Use this guide to making musical instruments at home to help you with this challenge
Terms & Conditions:
- One entry per child / young person
- Summer Challenge entries should be sent to email@example.com received by 11:59pm Tuesday 31st August 2021
- Prizes will be distributed by Thursday 30thSeptember 2021
- The prize is as stated and no cash alternative is available
- Outcomes First Group accepts no liability for any loss, damage or injury caused by any prizes won