Job Title: Executive Headteacher
Location: Belmont Primary School & Belmont Secondary School
Salary: Up to £75,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Are you an Executive Headteacher looking for your next challenge?
Belmont Primary and Belmont Secondary School are looking for an Executive Headteacher to join their schools.
The purpose of the role as Executive Headteacher is to lead and manage the direction and ethos of our schools with multiple complexities, providing high quality educational needs whilst adhering to regulatory, quality and Acorn standards at all times.
We are looking for an Executive Head who is:
- Degree Educated
- Has a proven track record as a Headteacher - Minimum 3 years
- Experience of working within an SEN environment at management level
- Passionate about giving children the best possible outcomes an experiences
- Has exceptional leadership, management and communication skills that will inspire staff and students
- A proven track record of successful Ofsted judgements - good or outstanding
- Qualified Teacher with NPQH
- Ability to lead an manage challenging and sometimes conflicting priorities
- Flexible, adaptable and create in their approach
- Highly motivated and resilient
About our Belmont Schools
Belmont Primary and Secondary is at the edge of the picturesque Pennine in Lancashire. Both schools are boys schools for students who have struggled in mainstream schools and require a more tailored education. Our dedicated staff provide outstanding education for boys between the ages of 5 years to 18 years old who have very complex social, emotonal and mental health (SEMH) needs. Many of the boys who attend Belmont have additional learning and communicational difficulties.
We understand that a lot of our students have been excluded from mainstream education and often have a very negative attitude toward school. As a team, we take an interest in their lives and help to nurture their learning.
We care deeply about the future of our children and will do our upmost to help them participate fully in society when they leave Belmont.
Ultimately, all of our roles give you the opportunity to enrich the lives of young people and make a positive difference.
Why join Acorn Education & Care?
Your health and wellbeing are important to us, so you’ll get an exceptional reward package including:
- Holidays are equivalent to 5.6 weeks per annum
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And a market-leading benefit offering through our Flexible Benefits Platform, Vista, enables you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad
- Cycle to Work Schemes
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme
- Critical illness cover
And that’s not all, we place the outcomes of the children and vulnerable young adults in our services at the heart of everything we do, so you’ll wake every day in the knowledge that your role will have a significant positive impact on the lives of others.
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be subject to a fully enhanced DBS.
Closing Date for Applications is Friday 8th July 2022