1st Line Engineer
Job Title: Support Technician (1st Line)
Hybrid Working: This is an office-based role
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £21,000 per annum
We build teams that feel inspired to change the world – teams that crackle with energy, that experience the thrill of transforming people’s lives every day.
About the Role
Could you be our newest Support Technician?
Outcomes First Group is on the lookout for a talented individual to come and join our growing team.
As our Support Technician you will own, monitor, and resolve service desk incidents, problems, and service requests by investigating a range of technical issues across all areas of the business. Your key focus will be on providing fixes, escalating where necessary, assisting the support team and supporting the general delivery of services in our large estate of offices, schools and care homes.
This is a busy role, that will allow you to grow your skills in a complex organisation.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Microsoft 365 experience with some experience in a similar role in a technical support desk environment, MSP or Internal IT
- Active Directory/Azure
- Knowledge of MDM
- VOIP/Telephony solutions including 3CX and Mitel
- Microsoft Windows 10
- An understanding of ITIL framework
- Basic knowledge of IT hardware
- Ability and a willingness to learn and progress within IT
We’re looking for a motivated individual, who wants to provide the best support to their colleagues and get stuck in with problem-solving and develop their skills.
With four key functions spanning from Service Desk, Security, Infrastructure and Projects, our IT team runs on the ethos of promoting from within and building lifelong careers. Working with our highly experienced team, joining us means exposure to a range of problems, solutions, and technologies. We work as one driven unit to ensure that our goal to help build incredible futures for all the individuals who use our services is achieved.
Apply today and our Resourcing Team will be in touch!
About the Group
Outcomes First Group exists to make sure vulnerable children, young people and adults get the opportunities they need, whether that involves providing them with specialist education and residential care or finding them dedicated foster families in which they can thrive.
There are three organisations in our Outcomes First family: Acorn Education and Care, National Fostering Group and Options Autism. Together, we educate, care for and support children, young people, and adults across the UK, empowering them to be happy and make their way in the world.
Why work for us?
Your well-being is very important to us, and we know that being able to choose the benefits that suit you and your family will support your well-being.
Whatever your role and wherever you’re located, you’ll love VISTA, our flexible benefits platform which lets you tailor your benefits package.
And when your circumstances change…no problem. You can flex, trade, and add to your benefits package to suit your circumstances.
- Holidays starting at 25 days per annum with options to buy an additional 5 days
- Critical illness covers and life assurance options
- Company Pension with options to increase your contributions
- Private medical and dental Insurance
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad
- Eco-Car Scheme
- “Your Wellbeing Matters"- access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
- Career development opportunities
- Professional support networks and groups
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.