Children's Care Worker - Opportunities
Everyone deserves an incredible future!
Become a Children’s Residential Support Worker with 3 Dimensions Care, part of Outcomes First Group, and start working towards yours.
Children’s Care Worker – Multiple Opportunities!
· Full-Time including Sleep-Ins: Up to £26,755.00 per annum (up to £10.20 per hour) inclusive of 9 sleep ins per month paid at £63 per sleep in
· Full-Time NO Sleep-Ins: Up to £19,586.00 per annum (up to £10.20 per hour; Average 35hrs a week – 150 hrs a calendar month) Occasional sleep ins may be available as overtime, paid at £63 per sleep in
· Part-Time: Up to £19,586.00 Pro-Rata (£10.20 per hour; 20 hours per week)
· Bank/Flexible Working: £10 per hour, plus £63 per sleep in (0 hours contract)
3 Dimensions Care, part of Outcomes First Group are a values-driven organisation that strives to put both our employees and residents first. We provide continuous professional development to take your career further, alongside fully accredited courses to support your development.
Your wellbeing matters to us, and therefore we offer discounted gym memberships, Our Employees Reward Hub that offers great rewards such as discount vouchers, we offer Annual Leave Entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per annum, plus our “Moment in Time” that allows additional days leave for a special day in your life, whether this be an anniversary, Birthday, Child’s first day at school or simply just a day to relax!
Benefits: we want our residents to have the best care possible, and therefore strive to look after our employees to make this possible. You’ll get an exceptional reward package that includes:
· Funded qualifications: starting with working towards a funded Level 4 Apprenticeship for Children Young People and Families Practitioner
· Annual Leave Entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per year (with options to purchase more)
· Life Assurance
· Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
· “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offering through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad
- Cycle to Work Schemes
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme
- Critical illness cover
Plus, outstanding development and support starting with our award-winning induction programme, to supporting you with specialist qualifications and best in class management development and hi potential programmes, so you can flourish and develop your full potential.
About the Home:
Woodview is situated on the outskirts of Axminster, an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the Dorset/Devon border close to Lyme Regis. Easily accessible from Crewkerne, Bridport, Yeovil, Dorchester and Exeter.
The home is an Ofsted ‘Good’ and can accommodate four children or young people aged between seven and eighteen.
Using Therapeutic Parenting techniques, we provide residential support for children who have suffered developmental trauma, neglect and abuse during their early life which has caused attachment difficulties and for children with SEND including Autism.
The home is surrounded by woodland, farmland, activity centres, holiday and leisure facilities, high quality restaurants and cafes, tourist attractions and many community events. Our activity budget and provided transport enables staff to introduce the children to find new interests and opportunities in a way that can inspire them.
Who are we are looking for?
The best news is you don’t need any prior experience to join our family, just a big heart, and a passion to make a difference. You’ll understand that our Children & Young People can be challenging but will be relish that challenge and will approach it with patience, resilience, calmness, becoming their reliable go to person that helps them with their everyday needs.
If this sounds like you, please apply below!
Being exceptional is just a call away.
What we need from you:
· Full and valid UK Driving Licence
· Access to a car
· Right to Work in the UK
· Willing to work towards a funded Level 4 Apprenticeship for Children Young People and Families Practitioner
· Passionate about caring for children and young people, and to support them to reach their full potential
3 Dimensions care is committed to safeguarding all children placed with us and therefore we are required to apply for your fully enhanced DBS check and several references will be sought
Go to our website https://www.3dimensions.org.uk/jobs/ to download an application form, job description and person specification.
Alternatively request the above by calling 07762 779382 between 9.30am - 5.00pm. Tuesday to Friday.