Job Title: Cook
Location: Ludlow, Overton School.
Hours: 40 hours per week, Pro rota
We are recruiting a committed Cook to join our Residential school in Ludlow. This is a great opportunity to work as part of a team committed to helping young people with varied and complex and learning disability needs.
As a cook, you will help provide high quality food and hospitality for our young people. Working to the highest on standards, ensuring dietary requirements of all the young people are met. You will
- Work alongside and /or on own to help prepare food and meals
- General kitchen housekeeping, ensuring the kitchen meets high standard of hygiene and cleanliness in line with the Health and Safety and Company guidelines to ensure safe working practice within the Residential school.
- Serving food/drinks/snacks to the young people at meal times
- Cleaning after service (Dishwasher duties, clearing down tables, preparation benches)
To be successful with this role you should maintain the attitude, behaviour, skills and values below:
- Have a Positive Attitude
- Be passionate about ensuring young people have a healthy balanced diet
- Good communication skills
- Dedicated to delivering a high standard
- Be self-motivated
- Be able to work on own initiative alone as well as within a team
- Flexible and reliable
• Salary up to £22,000 per annum
• Generous annual leave scheme with enhancements for service
• Personal Pension
• Life Assurance (after 12 months service)
• In-house Learning and Development team offering robust and continuous training
• Access to shopping discounts, a wellbeing platform and a CPD online course account
• Blue Light Card
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now. For additional information, please contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or to apply please visit our website at https://www.outcomesfirstgroup.co.uk/vacancies.
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be subject to a fully Enhanced DBS