Everyone deserves an incredible future!
Become a Children’s Residential Night Support Worker with Acorn Education & Care and start working towards yours.
Role: Children’s Residential Night Support Worker
Salary: £19,801.60 - £20,176.00 (£9.52 – £9.70 per hour)
Contract: Full Time; Permanent
Acorn Education & Care are a values-driven organisation that strives to put both our employees and residents first. We provide continuous professional development to take your career further, alongside fully accredited courses to support your development.
Your wellbeing matters to us, and therefore we offer discounted gym memberships, Our Employees Reward Hub that offers great rewards such as discount vouchers, we offer Annual Leave Entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per annum, plus our “Moment in Time” that allows additional days leave for a special day in your life, whether this be an anniversary, Birthday, Child’s first day at school or simply just a day to relax!
Benefits: we want our residents to have the best care possible, and therefore strive to look after our employees to make this possible. You’ll get an exceptional reward package that includes:
· Funded qualifications: starting with working towards a funded Level 4 Apprenticeship for Children Young People and Families Practitioner
· £19,801.60 - £20,176.00 (£9.52 – £9.70 per hour)
· Annual Leave Entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per year (with options to purchase more)
· Life Assurance
· Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
· “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offering through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad
- Cycle to Work Schemes
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme
- Critical illness cover
Plus, outstanding development and support starting with our award-winning induction programme, to supporting you with specialist qualifications and best in class management development and hi potential programmes, so you can flourish and develop your full potential.
About the Home:
Acorn Education and Care are recruiting Children’s Care Workers to join our teams within the Hayling Island area. Our registered independent children’s homes offer residential care for children & young people with social, emotional and mental health difficulties (SEMH). Each of our homes are within commutable distance from Denmead, Havant, Portsmouth and other
Who are we are looking for?
The best news is you don’t need any prior experience to join our family, just a big heart, and a passion to make a difference. You’ll understand that our Children & Young People can be challenging but will be relish that challenge and will approach it with patience, resilience, calmness, becoming their reliable go to person that helps them with their everyday needs.
If this sounds like you, please apply below or give us a call on 01204 558 055.
Being exceptional is just a call away.
What we need from you:
· Full and valid UK Driving Licence
· Access to a car
· Right to Work in the UK
· Willing to work towards a funded Level 4 Apprenticeship for Children Young People and Families Practitioner
· Passionate about caring for children and young people, and to support them to reach their full potential
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS.