Permanent, Full or Part Time considered – number of days to be discussed
Up to £40k FTE pro rata (dependent on skills and experience)
We’re looking for an experienced Practitioner to join us at Outcomes First Group as our Psychotherapist to be based at Westbourne School based in Sutton-in-Ashfield. The post holder will progress the therapeutic services for the two school sites and associated residential homes where the needs of the young people vary; from children with complex and developmental trauma, as well as children who are on the autistic spectrum. Needs are complex and require a systemic and formulation based approach.
You will be working within a multi-disciplinary well-being and therapeutic services team, which includes for example; Speech and Language Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Psychotherapists and other appropriate professionals as the allocated services required to meet the needs of the children, young people and services. Someone with a holistic and integrated approach to care, education and clinical services would be perfect for this role.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a highly qualified and experienced practitioner who has a clear vision of what outstanding therapeutic services look like. An excellent leader who is able to work with multi-disciplinary teams and build consensus. You would need to demonstrate drive, motivation and resilience.
- Relevant Qualification in therapeutic field
- Active registration with relevant professional body
- Experience in working closely in multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience of working with children and young people using a trauma and neurodevelopmental differences informed approach
- Demonstrable ability to lead other to drive therapeutic ways of working
- Ability to understand and support the process of change
- Ability to work collaboratively with a range of key partners, encouraging integration of key teams
- Ability to work sensitively with people and resolve conflict.
Why work for us?
- Be part of a growing national organisation whose client group are professionally challenging
- Opportunity to enrich the lives of young people and make a positive difference
- Continuous professional development and training for a clear career path
- Supportive team environment
- Well-resourced provision
- Professional supervision
- A network of clinical colleagues with regular forums for peer reflection & practice development
- Company Pension Scheme and benefits
- Your Wellbeing Matters"- access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services
- Employee Rewards Hub – access to discounts, offers and cashback with 100s of retailers
- Be part of a fantastic team who work hard together and support each other
If you have any further questions regarding how to apply or arrange a visit please call 01664 454264 or contact Dr. Leanne Johnson, Consultant Clinical Psychologist & Regional Head of Children’s Clinical Services, to discuss Clinical Services at Outcomes First Group Leanne.Johnson@ofgl.co.uk
The Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS.
We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best outcome possible for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for