Job Title: Learning and Talent Administrator
Location: Alcester Office
Contract: Permanent - Part Time
Hours: 22.5 hours per week
Salary: £12,900 per annum
If you really want to make your mark in a rapidly growing business that is committed to improving the lives of children, young people and vulnerable adults, we have the role for you!
About the Group
Outcomes First Group is the largest independent provider of high-quality foster care and special needs education and care. We are a vital part of local communities in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland with a renowned reputation for quality and positive outcomes for the people we educate and care for.
Our divisional brands include Acorn Education and Care, National Fostering Group and Options Autism.
About the Role
This is an exciting time to join a growing Learning and Talent team as we transform into a market leading in-house function.
You will provide a responsive, flexible, high quality and efficient support service to the Training Services team and broader Learning and Talent function. This will include liaising with stakeholders to co-ordinate activities and events and assist with developing any new materials needed.
We put a real focus on our customer service and you will be a key point of contact for our internal and external customers. You will provide an excellent customer service while dealing with queries and also offer suitable solutions to any complaints that may occur.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for someone who understands and can deliver excellent customer service and will conduct themselves in a professional and polite manner whilst dealing with stakeholders. You will be an excellent communicator and be able to develop positive working relationships with a variety of people.
You will have a proven track record of successfully organising and co-ordinating events and pro-actively improving processes and ways of working on a continuous basis. Previous administration experience in a learning and development function is desirable but not essential.
This is a new role and you will play a key part in improving our Learning and Talent function by taking pride in meeting quality standards, producing high quality material and meeting strict deadlines.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven track record of successfully organising and coordinating events, liaising with a range of stakeholders
- Conducts self professionally and understands what good customer service looks like
- Proactively improves processes and ways of working on an ongoing basis
- Has minimum intermediate level capability in all Microsoft office applications
- Able to work under pressure and flex their approach and style to meet demands
- Track record of meeting deadlines
- Detail conscious and takes pride in output and quality standards achieved
- Able to work with stakeholders at all levels
- GCSE English Language & Maths
- Able to produce professional material and documentation
- Self-motivated, requires minimal supervision
- Previous administration experience in a learning and development team / function
- Education, care or fostering sector experience
- Interested / currently pursuing CIPD qualification
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s (including above)
Why work for us
- Holidays starting at 25 days per annum
- Extensive training suite
- Career development across the Group
- Professional support network
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer