Job title: House Keeper (Part Time)
Location: Overton School
Hours: 20 hours per week with flexibility
Salary: £9,360 PA (£9 per hour)
About The Role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic House Keeper who is able to carry out a high stand of cleaning duties within our Residential school for Children with Learning disabilities.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for cleaning and replenishing amenities at the Residential school in order to support the delivery of outstanding care & education to our young people. These duties will include:
- Ensure the Home and School’s furniture, furnishings and fittings are sufficiently clean.
- Ensure all surfaces of floors, walls and ceilings are sufficiently clean.
- Clean carpets when necessary.
- Empty wastebaskets and yellow/black bins daily ensuring that waste is disposed of safely in line with the requirements.
- Clean all internal windows monthly.
- Deep clean all class rooms and bedrooms thoroughly on a rota basis. Ensure that the communal areas are cleaned daily.
- Ensure all sinks, en-suites, bathrooms and toilets are cleaned daily.
- Chemicals must be stored in line with the COSHH requirements.
- Oversee the replenishment of Coshh and cleaning stock products
- Re-stock paper products and dispensers in communal bathrooms and toilet areas.
- Report any missing or damaged items to the supervisor to ensure the item is replaced or repaired
- Be environmentally aware
- Comply with the security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
To be successful with this role you should maintain the attitude, behaviour, skills and values below:
- Have a Positive Attitude
- Be passionate about ensuring young people have a clean and safe environment to live in
- Good communication skills
- Dedicated to delivering a high standard
- Be self-motivated
- Be able to work on own initiative alone as well as within a team
- Flexible and reliable
• Salary of £9,360 per annum
• Generous annual leave scheme with enhancements for service
• Personal Pension
• Life Assurance (after 12 months service)
• In-house Learning and Development team offering robust and continuous training
• Access to shopping discounts, a wellbeing platform and a CPD online course account
• Blue Light Card
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now. For additional information, please contact our recruitment team at email@example.com.
Or to apply please visit our website at https://www.outcomesfirstgroup.co.uk/vacancies.
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be subject to a fully Enhanced DBS