Speech and Language Therapist
Holywell, North Wales
£35,000 full time equivalent
Part time, permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for a Speech & Language Therapist to join our multidisciplinary team based in Holywell, North Wales.
About the role
The successful applicant will be based within our North Wales Adult sites based in Holywell. This is an excellent opportunity to join an already established inhouse clinical team which comprises of: Clinical Psychology, Speech and Language Therapy and Occupational Therapy. There will be opportunities to influence service development as you will be joining a team which demonstrates innovative and inclusive practice. Quality of life measures are used to drive support and service development within strong MDT and clinical governance processes. An ideal opportunity for those looking to continue to develop their career within the Learning Disabilities specialism.
Active HCPC Registration and experience of working with our specific client group.
- Professional supervision
- A network of clinical colleagues with regular forums for peer reflection & practice development
- There are career development opportunities across the Group.
- Employees can access our internal platform The Hub which offers, employee discounts, recognition cards, wellbeing tools and more!
- “One moment in time” which is an extra days annual leave each year for you to use on a day that’s important to you
- We also offer a Cycle to Work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Salary Finance options (e.g. advances on earned pay) and the option to purchase private medical
To be considered for this opportunity please apply online today or contact Dr Helen Hughes, Consultant Clinical Psychologist and Regional Clinical Lead firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS. We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.