Support Worker - Flexible Working
£9.16 - £9.39 per hour
Are you currently looking for a new role which offers you flexibility working night and Day shifts? If so, we would love to hear from you.
We currently have opportunities to join us as a Bank Support Worker at our home Hazel House based in Grantham. Our Bank roles are flexible roles with no set days, supporting with cover for our Night shifts as and when shifts are available.
Hazel House is a fantastic home which has been recently renovated and adapted to meet the needs of the individuals within our care. A 4-bed site the house has a large enclosed garden, sensory corner and large communal areas, which include a breakfast and kitchen area, dining room and lounge. The home is within walking distance of Grantham centre and as such has fantastic access to local amenities. Parking available on site.
Within commuting distance of Nottingham, Leicester, Peterborough, and Lincoln and surrounding areas.
Who are we looking for?
This role is ideal for those who have ad hoc availability to work maybe some nights shifts but can’t currently commit to a permanent role with a fixed working pattern. No previous industry experience is required as we will provide full training and support which starts with a fantastic induction and continues when you are in post.
- Local benefits include free parking, free meals, take-away nights, team building and training days and more!
- You will have our support to progress, including funding for relevant qualifications.
- A fantastic central induction, local induction and a dedicated buddy who will be there for you from day one.
- Access to an extensive training suite for personal development, it’s all free and online.
- Access to our internal platform which offers, employee discounts for 100’s of retailers, recognition cards, wellbeing tools and more.
- We also offer a Cycle to Work scheme (discounts on bikes/equipment), Bupa Employee Assistance Programme and Salary Finance options such as advances on your earned pay when you need it most.
- We have recently also introduced “One moment in time” which is an extra days leave each year for you to use on a day special to you
- We are proud to have been certified as Great Place to Work for the second year running (based on feedback from our existing staff)
To be considered please apply online today.
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS. We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.