Job Title: Registered Manager, Adult Care
Salary: £31,000 - £36,000 per annum
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Registered Manager to join our service, Acorn Park Adults Services based in Norwich. CQC rated Good, Acorn Park adults is a 9 bed residential home for adults with moderate to severe learning disabilities, sensory impairment, physical disabilities or specific health needs. A fantastic home for someone with experience as a QCQ Registered Manager with experience of learning disabilities / complex needs now seeking a new challenge.
As Registered Manager, you will be responsible for the quality of care within the home, managing the team to achieve the best possible outcomes for the residents, whilst providing a safe and secure environment and maintaining CQC and Quality Care Standards.
We are looking for a CQC Registered Manager with experience in the learning disabilities / complex needs sector. You will be skilled in the supervision and management of a team and will be someone who is always looking to improve and lead by example. A level 5 Diploma in Care Leadership and Management is essential.
A few reasons we think we’re a great place to work:
- We offer support for individuals to progress, this includes funding for relevant qualifications.
- Everyone who joins us receives a fantastic central induction, along with a local induction and a dedicated buddy.
- Employees have access to an extensive training platform with a wide range of courses for personal development.
- Career development opportunities across the Group
- Access to our internal platform which offers discounts for 100’s of retailers, recognition cards, wellbeing tools and more.
- Cycle to Work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Salary Finance (eg advances on earned pay) and the option to purchase private medical
- We have recently also introduced “One moment in time” which is an extra days leave each year for you to use on a day special to you, such as your child’s first day at school.
- We are a business dedicated to our people and have just been recognised as Great Place to Work certified™ Nov 2020 – Nov 2021 for the second year running.
To be considered for this role please apply online today.
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS. We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.