Specialist Occupational Therapist
Permanent, Part Time
Up to £35,000 per annum pro rata
We’re looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join us at Outcomes First Group as we continue to expand our specialist in house clinical team. Based at our Westbourne School in Nottingham the successful applicant will be working across a hub of education and residential services, progressing the Occupational Therapy specific therapeutic services where the needs of the young people vary in levels of functioning, many with a diagnosis of autism as well as associated needs such as complex and developmental trauma. Needs are complex and require a systemic and formulation based approach.
You will be managing a multi-disciplinary well-being and therapeutic services team, which includes for example; Speech and Language Therapy, Psychotherapists and other appropriate professional’s as the allocated services required to meet the needs of the children, young people and services. Someone with a holistic and integrated approach to care, education and clinical services would be perfect for this role.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a highly experienced practitioner who has a clear vision of what outstanding therapeutic services look like. You would need to demonstrate drive, motivation and resilience and ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams and build consensus.
- Be part of a growing national organisation whose client group are professionally challenging
- Opportunity to enrich the lives of young people and make a positive difference
- Continuous professional development and training for a clear career path
- Supportive team environment
- Well-resourced provision
- Professional supervision
- A network of clinical colleagues with regular forums for peer reflection & practice development
- Company Pension Scheme and benefits
- Your Wellbeing Matters"- access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services
- Employee Rewards Hub – access to discounts, offers and cashback with 100s of retailers
- Be part of a fantastic team who work hard together and support each other
Applications are invited online though the Outcomes First website https://www.outcomesfirstgroup.co.uk/vacancies/
If you have any further questions regarding how to apply or arrange a visit please call Dr. Leanne Johnson, Consultant Clinical Psychologist & Regional Head of Children’s Clinical Services at Leanne.Johnson@ofgl.co.uk
The Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS.
We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best outcome possible for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for