Adult Support Worker Opportunities
Roles available now for those with OR without any previous industry experience
Full training provided
We currently have opportunities for Adult Support Workers and have roles available to start ASAP. Whether you are seeking a permanent role in a new sector, you have industry experience or, you are someone who has found yourself on the job market and you are looking for something more flexible / casual whilst you wait for your industry to open up once again, we have options for all.
Our adult specialist home is based in Colsterworth within commuting distance of Melton Mowbray, Grantham, Peterborough and surrounding areas. CQC rated Good, Millfield House is a specialist home for adults with autism, learning disabilities and complex needs.
The home has a small, close knit team environment and the focus of the role will be on supporting residents with day to day care and personal needs. Working closely as a team to ensure the bespoke care plans are being implemented, accurately recording information and working to the highest possible standards. An ideal role for those looking for an opportunity within the Healthcare sector with excellent training where you will be supported every step of the way.
We have the following roles available (pay rates vary depending on experience):
- Adult Support Worker Days/Nights - £9.16 - £9.40 per hour, £20,243.60 - £20,751.90 per annum
- Senior Adult Support Worker Day/Nights - £9.60 - £10.20 per hour, £21,216.00 - £22,542.00 per annum
- Bank staff, a flexible role. No contract or set hours. You choose shifts from those available - £9.16 - £9.39 per hour
Who are we looking for?
We provide an excellent training and induction programme and as such can consider those with or without previous care or healthcare experience. People have successfully joined us from retail backgrounds, hospitality, fitness, nursing, trades industries and more!
If you are looking for a rewarding role where you can make a positive difference to the lives of others, and you are patient, empathetic, resilient, and supportive we would love to hear from you.
A few reasons we think we’re a great place to work:
- Our staff are all keyworkers and holidays start at 25 days per annum.
- We offer support for individuals to progress within their roles, this includes funding for relevant qualifications.
- Everyone who joins us receives a fantastic central induction, along with a local induction and a dedicated buddy who will be there for you from day one.
- Employees have access to an extensive training platform with a wide range of courses for personal development, it’s all free and online.
- There are career development opportunities across the Group.
- Employees can access our internal platform The Hub which offers, employee discounts, recognition cards, wellbeing tools and more!
- We also offer a Cycle to Work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Salary Finance options (eg advances on earned pay) and the option to purchase private medical
What do I do next?
- To proceed with your application, please apply directly on our website.
- Due to Covid-19 our interviews are now online, this means you can complete the interview in the safety and comfort of your own home. More details would follow, all you need is a device.
- We are actively recruiting and can accommodate start dates ASAP.
- Your new career is just a few more steps away!
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS.
We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.