Location: Malvern, Worcestershire
Salary: £9.16 - £9.25 per hour, £20,481.76 - £20,683 per year
If you have a passion for care and are now seeking a role where you can really make a positive impact on the lives of others, we would love to hear from you. We are hiring now for our home, Malvern View.
Who are we looking for?
We provide an excellent training and induction programme, as such we can consider those with or without previous healthcare experience. Others have successfully joined us from a range of backgrounds such as; retail, hospitality, fitness, nursing, trades industries and more!
You’ll be someone who has a passion for care and is willing to train to be qualified in the industry (funded by ourselves). If you’re looking for a rewarding role where you can make a positive difference to the lives of others, and you are patient, empathetic, resilient, and resourceful we would love to hear from you.
About the role
As a Night Support Worker, you will provide waking night support to the adults within our care. Duties include: Being available for residents whilst on shift, providing support and care as required. Facilitating the development of both personal and practical skills to enhance and promote independent living. Following best practice guidelines at all times.
The role is based at Hanley Castle, within travelling distance of Worcester, Birmingham, Bristol, Cheltenham and Gloucester. Set in 30 acres of beautiful countryside the service has excellent resources and facilities for our service users which includes a gym, horticultural area, music, art and IT suites. We also host an annual summer festival!
Why work for us?
- Local benefits which include: free parking, free meals, every Summer we host a festival for all residents and staff which includes food, music, games and activities.
- Support to progress, including funding for relevant qualifications.
- A fantastic central induction, local induction and a dedicated buddy who will be there for you from day one.
- Employees have access to an extensive training suite for personal development, it’s all free and online.
- Access to our internal platform which offers, employee discounts for 100’s of retailers, recognition cards, wellbeing tools and more.
- We also offer a Cycle to Work scheme, Bupa Employee Assistance Programme and Salary Finance options (eg advances on your earned pay)
Apply online now or call 01684 312610 for further information.
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS. We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.