Job Title: Adult Support Worker
Location: Malvern, Worcestershire
Salary: £9.16 - £9.25 per hour, £20,481.76 - £20,683 per year
Overtime rate £11.45 plus per hour DOE
We have opportunities for Adult Support Workers to join our team at Malvern View. Whether you’re seeking a permanent role in a new sector, you already have care experience or, you’re someone who is on the job market looking for something flexible / casual, we have options for all.
Pay rates vary depending on experience:
- Adult Support Worker Days: £9.16 - £9.25 per hour, £20,481.76 - £20,683 per annum
- Adult Support Worker Nights: £9.16 - £9.25 per hour, £20,481.76 - £20,683 per annum
- Bank staff, a flexible role. No contract or set hours. You choose shifts from those available: £9.16 – £9.25 per hour.
Based at Hanley Castle within travelling distance of Worcester, Birmingham, Bristol, Cheltenham and Gloucester. The service has excellent resources and facilities for our service users which includes a gym, horticultural area, music, art and IT suites.
An ideal role for those interested in supporting adults with varied and complex needs. Your work will be challenging and rewarding in equal measure. Working in a residential environment where we maintain a strong safeguarding culture, individuals are listened to, respected, and involved in as many decisions as possible.
Who are we looking for?
We provide an excellent training and induction programme, as such we can consider those with or without previous healthcare experience. Others have successfully joined us from a range of backgrounds such as; retail, hospitality, fitness, nursing, trades industries and more!
You’ll be someone who has a passion for care and is willing to train to be qualified in the industry (funded by ourselves). If you’re looking for a rewarding role where you can make a positive difference to the lives of others, and you are patient, empathetic, resilient, and resourceful we would love to hear from you.
Why work for us?
- Local benefits which include: free parking, free meals, every Summer we host a festival for all residents and staff which includes food, music, games and activities.
- Support to progress, including funding for relevant qualifications.
- A fantastic central induction, local induction and a dedicated buddy who will be there for you from day one.
- Employees have access to an extensive training suite for personal development, it’s all free and online.
- Access to our internal platform which offers, employee discounts for 100’s of retailers, recognition cards, wellbeing tools and more.
- We also offer a Cycle to Work scheme, Bupa Employee Assistance Programme and Salary Finance options (eg advances on your earned pay)
Apply online now or call 01684 312610 for further information.
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS. We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.