Job Title: Senior Payroll Administrator
Salary: up to £23,000 per annum
About the Role and You
Senior Payroll Administrator is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join our growing team and organisation.
You will have worked in a similar role and have previous experience of operating in an insourced payroll end to end. You will need to be the kind of person who can work as part of a team and also work autonomously in a payroll environment. With the monthly processing of 49 payrolls across our schools, care homes and fostering offices, you will have exceptional attention to detail and be able to work to tight deadlines.
You will be responsible for pay queries from line managers, employees, HR and finance, calculate company & statutory payments & deductions as well as the administration of HMRC documentation.
We need you to use your experience to hit the ground running and share your knowledge and experience so we can continually improve our service. We need you to bring your payroll systems experience to support the improvement of ours – Cascade, as well as expertise in pension auto-enrolment.
- Demonstrable experience administering and improving payroll processes
- Proven experience with payroll systems, Cascade HR & payroll an advantage
- Have a clear understanding of all HMRC and Auto Enrolment legislations
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Work well under pressure and be able to meet strict deadlines
- Confident with excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge and previous experience working with company pensions
About the Group
Outcomes First Group is the largest independent provider of high quality foster care and special needs education and care. We are a vital part of local communities in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland with a renowned reputation for quality and positive outcomes for the people we educate and care for.
Our divisional brands include Acorn Care and Education, Hillcrest, National Fostering Group, Options, Pathway Care Residential and Sunflower Fostering.
Why work for us
- Holidays starting at 25 days per annum
- Extensive training suite
- Career development across the Group
- Professional support network
- Contributory Pension
- The Hub – employee discounts, recognition cards, well-being centre
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Salary Finance
- Option to purchase private medical
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer.