Support Worker Team Leader
Up to £23,934 dependent on experience
Permanent, 42.5 hours per week
If you have a passion for care and are now seeking a role where you can really make a positive impact on the lives of others, we would love to hear from you!
We currently have opportunities at our Hazel House home based in Grantham, Lincolnshire.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Support Worker Team Leader to join us on a permanent basis working at our Hazel House Home based in Grantham. As a Team Leader you will be responsible for; working with individuals who may have complex /challenging behaviours, supporting management with the on call system, completing supervisions with staff and working as part of our One Team approach to deliver exceptional care and support. Administering medication and supporting with documentation, leading the shifts and supporting the staff team to ensure the home is compliant and all individuals’ needs and wishes are met. A varied role ideal for those looking for a Team Leader position within an Adult care environment.
The hours of work are based on a a shift pattern of 4 shifts on and 4 shifts off, from 8am to 9pm.
- Applicants must already hold the Level 3 Diploma in Health & Social Care (Adults)
- Keen to learn with a positive, passionate, and enthusiastic approach
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge and/or experience of learning disabilities, autism, and challenging behaviour
- Flexible approach and the ability to work well as part of a dedicated team
- Work under pressure and potentially challenging situations
- Work in a person-centred way
- Able to pick up 1 week each month to cover on call rota.
About the Home:
Hazel House is a 4 bedded renovated property which has been adapted to meet the needs of the individuals within our care. The home has a large enclosed garden, sensory hideout, spacious communal areas which include a breakfast and kitchen area, dining room and lounge.
Our service and support is unique, bespoke and tailor made to fit each service user’s needs and we fit the service around the individuals, not the individuals around the service. Through ensuring that we provide clear structure and continuity in all aspects of care and life skills we teach, we are able to produce positive outcomes for the individuals living at Hazel House.
Hazel House is commutable from Grantham, Lincoln, Peterborough and Nottingham.
In return we offer:
- The opportunity to build a career within an environment where you can truly make a difference to the lives of others
- “Your Wellbeing Matters"- access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services
- Employee Rewards Hub – access to discounts, offers and cashback with 100s of retailers
- Continuous professional development & training for a clear career path
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free Parking
The Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS and necessary checks. We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best outcome possible for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.