Become a part of the Outcomes First Group family
If you are feeling disillusioned with your current career, undervalued in your existing role or if you feel that you are not making the difference that you wish to make then join us and be part of our values driven family as we continue to provide and grow our award winning care and education services.
We are always looking for people who share our values and aspirations, regardless of their experience or inexperience within the sector. We exist solely to improve people’s lives and we do this on a number of levels; by providing children and adults with specialist care, by providing specialist educations to children with unique needs and by providing all of the people that we support with greater life opportunities to fulfil their potential.
We recognise that we can only do this if we invest in all of our staff so they too can reach their full potential. The two go hand in hand in a mutually beneficial partnership that enables everybody within our family to thrive.
Making the difference you wish to make is not always easy. At times it requires resilience and strength of character coupled with excellent training. Our commitment and investment in you will ensure that you receive your mandatory, refresher and specialist training and that you have the opportunity to undertake developmental training opportunities throughout your career with us so you too can reach your full potential.
You can visit out current vacancies list here or contact one of our recruitment team on 01789 767800 (option 2) who will be happy to discuss potential vacancies with you.
Outcomes First is not just in our name, it is in our very nature, so if you have a passion for improving people’s lives and wish to achieve better outcomes for vulnerable people we would be delighted to hear from you.
Why choose Outcomes First Group?
- Excellent reputation for delivering quality services
- High level regulatory ratings
- Being part of a valued team where people’s contributions count
- An established company with plans for continued expansion
- Proud to be an Investors in People company
- Highly competitive benefits package
- Comprehensive induction
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Sponsorship for nationally accredited qualifications
- Leadership and management qualifications
- Refer a Friend recommendation scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Opportunities for promotion across the group