Acorn Education and Care are hiring Residential Childcare Workers in the Nottingham Region
Role: Residential Childcare Worker
Salary: Up to £26,201.60 per annum (including potential sleep-in payments)
Hours: Full-time, Permanent (40 hours per week over 7 days)
Location: Nottingham, East Midlands
How we reward you
We want our occupants to have the best support possible, and therefore you’ll receive an exceptional rewards package including:
- Basic Salary: £21,881.60 per annum
- Sleep-ins paid at £45.00 per night
- Funded qualifications: starting with working towards a funded Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare qualification. (if you do not currently hold this or equivalent)
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- Earn £1000 by referring a friend
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offered through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad, to use at high street stores, events, cinemas, restaurants and more!
- Critical illness cover
- Cycle to work Scheme
Our next Residential Childcare Worker will be someone who has:
- Desirable: Full UK Driving Licence
- A big heart and passion to make a difference to the residents’ lives.
- Patience, resilience, and calmness.
Some of your duties would include:
- Supporting the occupants to appointments and activities such as shopping or trips out
- Completing relevant paperwork
- Undertaking household tasks
- Engage our occupants in tasks and activities
Acorn Education and Care, are recruiting Residential Childcare Workers to join our team in the Nottinghamshire region.
Our registered independent homes offer residential care for vulnerable children and young people with Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) and Complex Needs.
Elm House is based in Nottingham and is within commuting distance from Mansfield, Derby and surrounding towns and villages.
Our residential homes are friendly and fun, and though there are challenges too, everything we do is dedicated to creating rewarding experiences – for those we look after and for everyone in our team!
How to apply:
To apply now please click Apply on Company Site and follow the on screen instructions or call us today on 01204 927626 and speak to one our dedicated talent scouts for any further information.
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to a free fully Enhanced DBS and reimbursement of the Update Service fee.