Acorn Education and Care are hiring Residential Childcare Worker in the Hampshire region.
Role: Support Worker
Salary: £25,708.48 per annum
Hours: Full-time, Permanent (42 hours per week, Friday- Friday- 7 days on/ 7 days off )
Location: Denmead, Hampshire
Essential: A full driving licence, and the Right to Work in the UK
How we reward you
We want our occupants to have the best support possible, and therefore you’ll receive an exceptional rewards package including:
- Salary: £25,708.48 per annum
- Funded qualifications: starting with working towards a funded Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare. (if you do not currently hold this or equivalent)
- Annual Leave entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per annum (with options to purchase more)
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- Earn £1000 by referring a friend
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offered through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad, to use at high street stores, events, cinemas, restaurants and more!
- Critical illness cover
The best part is you don’t need any prior experience, just the following:
- A big heart and passion to make a difference to the residents’ lives.
- Patience, resilience, and calmness.
Acorn Education and Care, are recruiting Residential Childcare Assistants to join our teams within the Hampshire Region.
Our registered independent accommodations offers support for vulnerable young people with Social, Emotional, Mental Health (SEMH) and Complex Ne are friendly and fun, and though there are challenges too, everything we do is dedicated to creating rewarding experiences – for those we look after and for everyone in our team!
And that’s not all, we place the outcomes of our vulnerable young adults in our services at the heart of everything we do, so you’ll wake every day in the knowledge that your role will have a significant positive impact on the lives of others.
How to apply:
To apply now please click Apply on Company Site and follow the on screen instructions or call us today on 01204 927626 and speak to one our dedicated talent scouts if you require more information.
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced free DBS and reimbursement of the Update service fee.