How would you like to be paid for five days but only work four*?
Our colleagues’ wellbeing is at the heart of everything we do at OFG, so we’re always looking for new ways to improve everyone’s work/life balance. We’re taking part in a trial of the 4-Day Working Week, meaning that you could be working one day less a week (or equivalent).
4DWW will be rolled out within our school, when we have a full complement of staff, and within the next year – so there’s never been a more exciting time to join us #teamOFG!
Job title: SEN Teacher
Location: Bricklehurst Manor School, Stonegate, East Sussex
Salary: Up to £42,000 per annum dependent on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday
Contract: Permanent; Term Time only
Are you a Teacher looking to enhance your career in Special Education?
Bricklehurst Manor School is a brand-new independent special educational needs school which will cater for up to 60 pupils with SEMH and associated needs.
This is an exciting opportunity for anybody who wants to be a part of the successful development of a brand new setting and make a difference to education of our pupils.
Main Purpose of the Job
To provide a high-quality education service for our students in accordance with Company policies, procedures and practices and the standards set by the Regulatory Body.
- Experience of work within an education setting
- Experience of planning, delivering and teaching lessons
- Relevant Teaching Qualification
- Willingness to work towards further qualifications as required
- Undertake relevant group induction training on commencement
Why join Acorn Education & Care?
Your health and wellbeing are important to us, so you’ll get an exceptional reward package including:
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And a market-leading benefit offering through our Flexible Benefits Platform, Vista, enables you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad
- Cycle to Work Schemes
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme
- Critical illness cover
And that’s not all, we place the outcomes of the pupils and vulnerable young adults in our services at the heart of everything we do, so you’ll wake every day in the knowledge that your role will have a significant positive impact on the lives of others.
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and young people. All applicants will be subject to social media checks and successful applicants to a fully enhanced DBS.
*You’ll work 80% of your contractual hours for 100% of your pay, giving you more time to do the things that make you happy.