Acorn Education and Care are currently hiring Residential Care Practitioner Workers in North Wales.
Role: Residential Care Practitioner
Salary: : Up to £27,740.80 per annum (inclusive of 8 sleep in payments per month)
Hours: Full-time, Permanent (40 hours per week, 2 days on 4 days off)
Location: Wrexham, North Wales
Essential: Full UK Driving Licence required and access to own vehicle
How we reward you
We want our occupants to have the best support possible, and therefore you’ll receive an exceptional rewards package including:
- Basic salary: £23,420.80 per annum
- Sleep ins paid at £45.00 per night
- Funded qualifications: starting with working towards a funded Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare qualification. (if you do not currently hold this or equivalent)
- Annual Leave Entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per year (with options to purchase more)
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- Earn £1000 by referring a friend
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offered through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad, to use at high street stores, events, cinemas, restaurants and more!
- Critical illness cover
Our next Care Practitioner will be someone who has:
- A big heart and passion to make a difference to the residents’ lives.
- Patience, resilience, and calmness.
Some of your duties would be as follows
- Supporting young people to appointments and activities such as shopping or trips out
- Undertaking household tasks
- Engage our young people in tasks and activities
Acorn Education and Care, part of Outcomes First Group, are recruiting Residential Care Practitioners to join our team in the North Wales region.
Medway, one of our registered independent accommodations, offers support for vulnerable young people with Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) and Complex Needs.
The accommodation is based in Wrexham and is within commuting distance from Holywell, Flint, Chester and surrounds.
How to apply:
To apply now please click Apply on Company Site and follow the on screen instructions or call us today on 01204 927626 and speak to one our dedicated talent scouts for further information.
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to a free fully Enhanced DBS and reimbursement of the Update Service fee.