Acorn Education & Care are recruiting Residential Childcare Workers in the Telford Region.
Role: Support Worker
Salary: £23,420.80 per annum
Hours: Full-time, Permanent (40 hours per week on a rota basis)
Location: Telford, Shropshire
How we reward you
We want our occupants to have the best support possible, and therefore you’ll receive an exceptional rewards package including:
- Salary: £23,420.80 per annum
- Plus Sleep ins: £45 per night
- Shift Pattern: 2 x 15.5 hour shifts and 4 days off
- Funded qualifications: starting with working towards a funded Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare. (if you do not currently hold this or equivalent)
- Annual Leave entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per annum (with options to purchase more)
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- Earn £1000 by referring a friend
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offered through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad, to use at high street stores, events, cinemas, restaurants and more!
- Critical illness cover
The best part is you don’t need any prior experience, just the following:
- A big heart and passion to make a difference to the residents’ lives.
- Patience, resilience, and calmness.
Acorn Education and Care, are recruiting Residential Childcare Worker to join our team in the Telford region.
Barnfield Lodge is an accommodation with a capacity of 5. We support Young People from the ages of 7-18 build incredible futures by giving them opportunities, developing their life skills and personal interests.
This accommodation is based in Telford and is within commuting distance from Cannock, Shrewsbury and surrounding towns and villages.
Our accommodations are friendly and fun, and though there are challenges too, everything we do is dedicated to creating rewarding experiences – for those we look after and for everyone in our team!
And that’s not all, we place the outcomes of vulnerable young adults in our services at the heart of everything we do, so you’ll wake every day in the knowledge that your role will have a significant positive impact on the lives of others.
How to apply:
To apply now please click Apply on Company Site and follow the on screen instructions or call us today on 01204 927626 and speak to one our dedicated talent scouts for any further information.
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to a free fully Enhanced DBS and reimbursement of the Update Service fee.