Options Autism are hiring Adult Support Workers in the Worcestershire region!
Role: Adult Support Worker
Salary: Up to £25,848.16 per annum (dependant on experience/qualifications)
Hours: Permanent, Full Time (43 hours per week)
Location: Hanley Castle, Worcestershire
How we reward you
We want our occupants to have the best support possible, and therefore you’ll receive an exceptional rewards package including:
- Basic salary
- Qualified Support Worker: £25,848.16 per annum
- Unqualified Support Worker: £25,177.36 per annum
- Earn £1000 by referring a friend
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offered through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad, to use at high street stores, events, cinemas, restaurants and more!
- Critical illness cover
Our next Adult Support Worker will be someone who has:
- Level 2 NVQ Health and Social Care (Adults) or equivalent, or willing to work towards the qualification
- A big heart and passion to make a difference to the residents’ lives.
- Patience, resilience, and calmness.
Some of your duties would be as follows
- Supporting the adults to appointments and activities such as shopping or trips out
- Completing relevant paperwork
- Undertaking household tasks
- Engaging in tasks and activities
Options Malvern View is a specialist residential/transition and long-term support service offering personal development programmes and providing clear structure and continuity to all aspects of support and life skills. This is designed to enable people to fulfil their potential for independence and improve their quality of life.
We are based at Hanley Castle in Worcestershire within easy travelling distance of Worcester, Birmingham, Bristol, Cheltenham, Gloucester and surrounding towns and villages.
Options Autism is a national provider of specialist education, care and therapeutic services for individuals with autism, complex needs and learning difficulties. We provide a person-centred approach to education and support, looking at the full needs of the individual and adapting our approach accordingly.
How to Apply
- Click Apply and follow the on-screen instructions
- Visit our website at www.outcomesfirstgroup.co.uk/jobs/ where you can sort all of our live vacancies to find one that is most relevant to you - Search by Role, Location or even distance to your own home to find your perfect job!
Options Autism is part of Outcomes First Group. We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to a free fully Enhanced DBS and reimbursement of the Update Service Fee.