Options Autism are hiring Adult Support Workers in the Kirkby Lonsdale area!
Role: Adult Support Worker
Salary: Up to £27,820.80 per annum (dependant on experience and qualifications, inclusive of 4 sleep-in payments per month)
Hours: Permanent, Full Time (40 hours per week, 2 week rolling rota, Week1 - Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday, Week 2 - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
Location: Kirkby Lonsdale, Cumbria
Essential: Full UK Driving Licence
How we reward you
We want our occupants to have the best support possible, and therefore you’ll receive an exceptional rewards package including:
- Basic Salary
- Unqualified Support Worker: £23,420.80 per annum
- Qualified Support Worker: £24,460.80 per annum
- Sleep-ins paid at £70.00 per night
- Funded qualifications: starting with working towards a funded NVQ Level 2 Qualification
- Annual Leave entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per annum (with options to purchase more)
- Earn £1000 by referring a friend
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offered through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad, to use at high street stores, events, cinemas, restaurants and more!
- Critical illness cover
Our next Adult Support Worker will be someone with the following qualities:
- People with a big heart and passion to make a difference to the occupants’ lives
- Be patient, resilient and calming
Some of your duties would include:
- Supporting the occupants to appointments and activities such as shopping or trips out
- Completing relevant paperwork
- Undertaking household tasks
- Engage our occupants in tasks and activities
Options Autism, a part of Outcomes First Group, are hiring Adult Support Workers in Cumbria.
Middleton Fells is a brand-new service situated in a beautiful rural location, seven miles from the market town of Kirkby Lonsdale and four miles from the town of Sedbergh. Just a 9-minute drive from the M6, the site has great links with Lancaster, Kendal and the Lake District. Middleton Fells provides high quality residential accommodation for adults with additional needs.
Middleton Fells provides a year-round accommodation to people aged 18 to 64 with Autism Spectrum conditions and learning disabilities.
At Middleton Fells we recognise that it is important for the people we support to experience a range of appropriate role models. Therefore, we want to consider applications from all walks of life.
Options Autism is a national provider of specialist education, care and therapeutic services for individuals with autism, complex needs and learning difficulties. We provide a person-centred approach to education and support, looking at the full needs of the individual and adapting our approach accordingly.
To apply now please click Apply on Company Site and follow the on-screen instructions or call us today on 01204 927626 and speak to one our dedicated talent scouts!
Options Autism is part of Outcomes First Group. We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to a free fully Enhanced DBS and reimbursement of the Update Service Fee.