Join Us Now to Receive a £250.00 Welcome Bonus after 3 Months and an Extra £250.00 after 6 Months!*
Role: Adult Support Worker
Salary: Up to £18,185.24 per annum (inclusive of 4 sleep-in payments per month)
Hours: Permanent, Part Time (24.5 hours per week)
Location: Banham, Norfolk
Essential: Full UK Driving Licence
How we reward you
We want our occupants to have the best support possible, and therefore you’ll receive an exceptional rewards package including:
- Basic Salary: £14,345.24 per annum
- Sleep-ins paid at £80.00 per night
- £250.00 Welcome Bonus after 3 Months and an Extra £250.00 after you pass your probation (6 Months minimum)*
- Funded qualifications: starting with working towards a funded Adult Care Worker Level 2 Diploma
- Annual Leave entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per annum (with options to purchase more)
- Earn £1000 by referring a friend
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offered through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad, to use at high street stores, events, cinemas, restaurants and more!
- Critical illness cover
Who we are looking for:
Our next Part Time Adult Support Worker will be someone with the following qualities:
- Essential: A Full UK Driving Licence
- People with a big heart and passion to make a difference to the residents’ lives
- Be patient, resilient and calming
Some of your duties would include:
- Creating fun and fulfilling days with occupants to enjoy and explore their hobbies.
- Assisting with Personal Care (dependent on the needs of the individual occupant)
- Supporting individuals to develop independent life skills
- Safeguarding of occupants at all times
- Assisting and transporting occupants to activities and hobbies
- Accurate record keeping
Options Autism are recruiting an Adult Support Worker to join our team based in the Norfolk region.
Acorn Park Adults is a specialist support service which offers high quality support and accommodation for adults with autism, complex needs and/or learning disabilities.
Your work will be challenging and rewarding in equal measure. Working in an environment where we maintain a strong safeguarding culture, individuals are listened to, respected, and involved in as many decisions as possible.
We are based in Banham and are within commuting distance from Norwich, Diss, Thetford, Watton, Hethersett and surrounding villages and towns.
Options Autism is a national provider of specialist education, care and therapeutic services for individuals with autism, complex needs and learning difficulties. We provide a person-centred approach to education and support, looking at the full needs of the individual and adapting our approach accordingly.
To apply now please click Apply on Company Site and follow the on-screen instructions or call us today on 01204 927626 and speak to one our dedicated talent scouts!
Options Autism is part of Outcomes First Group. We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to a free fully Enhanced DBS and reimbursement of the Update Service Fee.
*Terms and Conditions apply