Options Autism are hiring Waking Night residential Childcare Workers in the Dumfriesshire Region!
Role: Waking Night Residential Childcare Worker
Salary: Up to £25,984.40 per annum (dependent on experience/qualifications)
Hours: Full-time, Permanent (38 hours per week)
Location: Dumfriesshire, Scotland
How we reward you
We want our occupants to have the best support possible, and therefore you’ll receive an exceptional rewards package including:
- Basic Salary:
- Unqualified Care Worker: £23,277.28 per annum
- Qualified Care Worker: £24,917.36 - £25,984.40 per annum
- ‘Funded qualifications: starting with working towards a funded Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare. (if you do not currently hold this or equivalent)
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- Earn £1000 by referring a friend
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offered through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad, to use at high street stores, events, cinemas, restaurants and more!
- Critical illness cover
Our next Waking Night Childcare Worker will be someone who has:
- A big heart and passion to make a difference to the occupants’ lives.
- Patience, resilience, and calmness.
Options Autism are recruiting Waking Night Residential Childcare Workers to join our teams within the Dumfriesshire area.
Holistic Childcare and Education consists of two accommodations, Closeburn House and Maben House.
Closeburn House is an eleven bed registered accommodation, supporting individuals from the ages of 10 – 16 years. Maben House is a ten bed registered accommodation, supporting individuals from the ages of 6 – 16 years.
Options Autism is a national provider of specialist education, care and therapeutic services for individuals with autism, complex needs and learning difficulties. We provide a person-centred approach to education and support, looking at the full needs of the individual and adapting our approach accordingly.
And that’s not all, we place the outcomes of the occupants in our services at the heart of everything we do, so you’ll wake every day in the knowledge that your role will have a significant positive impact on the lives of others.
To apply now please click Apply on Company Site and follow the on-screen instructions or call us today on 01204 927626 and speak to one our dedicated talent scouts!
Options Autism is part of Outcomes First Group. We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to a free fully Enhanced DBS and reimbursement of the Update Service Fee.