Waking Night Childcare Worker plus Welcome Bonus
Join us to receive a £1000 welcome bonus, split between £500 after 1 month service and a further £500 after 6 months
Acorn Education are recruiting a Waking Night Childcare worker in the Berkshire area.
Role: Waking Night Childcare Worker
Salary: Up to £25,539.75 per annum
Hours: Full-time, Permanent (42 hours per week - 4 on 4 off - 9.30pm - 7.30am)
Location: Thatcham, Berkshire
Essential: A Full UK Driving Licence and access to own vehicle
How we reward you
We want our occupants to have the best support possible, and therefore you’ll receive an exceptional rewards package including:
- Salary: Up to £25,539.75 per annum
- £500 Welcome Bonus and an extra £500 once you pass your probation (6 month minimum)*
- Funded qualifications: starting with working towards a funded Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare qualification. (if you do not currently hold this or equivalent)
- Annual Leave Entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per year (with options to purchase more)
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- Earn £1000 by referring a friend
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offered through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad, to use at high street stores, events, cinemas, restaurants and more!
- Critical illness cover
Our next Residential Childcare Worker will be someone who has:
- Mandatory: A Full UK Driving Licence and access to own vehicle
- A big heart and passion to make a difference to the residents’ lives.
- Patience, resilience, and calmness.
Acorn Education are recruiting a Support Worker to join our team in the Berkshire region.
Ramsworth Cottage offers support for vulnerable young people with Social, Emotional, Mental Health (SEMH) and Complex Needs.
This home is based in Thatcham and is within commutable distance from Reading, Basingstoke, Newbury, Slough and other surrounding towns and villages.
How to apply:
To apply now please click Apply on Company Site and follow the on-screen instructions or call us today on 01204 927626 and speak to one our dedicated talent scouts for any further information.
Acorn Education is part of Outcomes First Group. We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to a free fully Enhanced DBS and reimbursement of the Update Service Fee.