Join us today to receive a £500.00 Welcome Bonus and a further £500.00 after 6 months!*
Acorn Education and Care are currently hiring Care Workers in Sheffield!
Role: Support Workers
Salary: Up to Up to £27,740.80 per annum (inclusive of 8 sleep ins payments per month)
Hours: Full-time, Permanent (40 hours per week, varied shift patterns)
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
How we reward you
We want our occupants to have the best support possible, and therefore you’ll receive an exceptional rewards package including:
- Basic salary: £23,420.80 per annum
- Sleep ins paid at £45.00 per night
- £500.00 Welcome Bonus and a further £500.00 once you pass your probation (minimum 6 months!)*
- Funded qualifications: starting with working towards a funded Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare qualification. (if you do not currently hold this or equivalent)
- Annual Leave Entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per year (with options to purchase more)
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- Earn £1000 by referring a friend
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offered through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad, to use at high street stores, events, cinemas, restaurants and more!
- Critical illness cover
Our next Residential Childcare Worker will be someone who has:
- A big heart and passion to make a difference to the residents’ lives.
- Patience, resilience, and calmness.
Some of your duties would be as follows
- Supporting the young people to appointments and activities such as shopping or trips out
- Completing relevant paperwork
- Undertaking household tasks
- Engage our young people in tasks and activities
Acorn Education and Care, part of Outcomes First Group, are recruiting Support Workers to join our team in the South Yorkshire region.
Cedar House is an accommodation with a capacity of 4 that looks after young people between the ages of 8 - 18 who have Social, Emotion and Mental Health needs (SEMH).
The accommodation is situated in Sheffield and offers a holistic approach, safe, stimulating and supporting family environment where young people can live, learn and develop.
We are based in Sheffield and is within commuting distance of Rotherham and Thurcroft.
Our accommodations are friendly and fun, and though there are challenges too, everything we do is dedicated to creating rewarding experiences – for those we look after and for everyone in our team!
How to apply:
To apply now please click Apply on Company Site and follow the on screen instructions or call us today on 01204 927626 and speak to one our dedicated talent scouts!
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to a free fully Enhanced DBS and reimbursement of the Update Service fee.
*Terms and Conditions apply