Join us today to receive a £500 Welcome Bonus and an extra £500 after 6 months!
Options Autism are hiring Care Assistants in the Melton Mowbray region!
Role: Care Assistant
Salary: Up to £25,398.72 per annum inclusive of 8 sleep ins payments per month
Hours: Full-time, Permanent (36 hours per week, varied shift patterns)
Location: Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
How we reward you
We want our occupants to have the best support possible, and therefore you’ll receive an exceptional rewards package including:
- Basic salary: £21,078.72 per annum
- Sleep ins paid at £45.00 per night
- £500.00 Welcome Bonus and an extra £500.00 once you pass your probation (six months minimum)
- Funded qualifications: starting with working towards a funded Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare. (if you do not currently hold this or equivalent)
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- Earn £1000 by referring a friend
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offered through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad, to use at high street stores, events, cinemas, restaurants and more!
- Critical illness cover
Our next Care Assistant will be someone who has:
- A big heart and passion to make a difference to the occupants’ lives.
- Patience, resilience, and calmness.
Some of your duties would include:
- Creating fun and fulfilling days with occupants to enjoy and explore their hobbies.
- Supporting individuals to develop independent life skills
- Safeguarding of occupants at all times
- Assisting and transporting occupants to activities and hobbies
- Accurate record keeping
Options Autism, part of Outcomes First Group, are recruiting Care Assistants to join our team within the Leicestershire area.
Little Acre is a five-bed registered accommodation, supporting individuals from the ages of 6 – 19 years and is dedicated to building incredible futures by giving the occupants opportunities, developing their life skills and personal interests.
To offer the best support to our occupants we have such facilities as a dedicated sensory room, communal spaces including TVs, DVDs and books and a utility room where more independent children and young people can learn to carry out related domestic tasks.
We are based in Hickling Pastures and are within commuting distance of Nottingham and Loughborough.
Options Autism is a national provider of specialist education, care and therapeutic services for individuals with autism, complex needs and learning difficulties. We provide a person-centred approach to education and support, looking at the full needs of the individual and adapting our approach accordingly.
To apply now please click Apply on Company Site and follow the on-screen instructions or call us today on 01204 927626 and speak to one our dedicated talent scouts!
Options Autism is part of Outcomes First Group. We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to a free fully Enhanced DBS and reimbursement of the Update Service Fee.