Join Us Now to Receive a £500.00 Welcome Bonus after 3 Months and an Extra £500.00 after 6 Months!*
Role: Adult Support Worker
Salary: £25,177.36 per annum
Hours: Full-time, Permanent (43 hours per week - Week 1 = 4 shifts, Week 2 = 3 shifts)
Location: Dragonby, Near Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire
How we reward you
We want our occupants to have the best support possible, and therefore you’ll receive an exceptional rewards package including:
- Salary: £25,177.36 per annum
- Sleep ins paid at £31.50 per night
- £500.00 Welcome Bonus after 3 Months and an Extra £500.00 after you pass your probation (6 Months minimum)*
- Funded qualifications: starting with working towards a funded qualification in Adult Care Work. (if you do not currently hold this or equivalent)
- Annual Leave Entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per year (with options to purchase more)
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- Earn £1000 by referring a friend
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offered through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad, to use at high street stores, events, cinemas, restaurants and more!
- Critical illness cover
Our next Adult Support Worker will be someone who has:
- A big heart and passion to make a difference to the occupants’ lives.
- Patience, resilience, and calmness.
Some of your duties would be as follows
- Supporting the adults to appointments and activities such as shopping or trips out
- Completing relevant paperwork
- Undertaking household tasks
- Engaging in tasks and activities
Options Autism are looking for an Adult Support Worker to join our team in Thorpe House. Thorpe House is a specialist service, rated CQC Good, which offers high quality accommodation for individuals with autism, complex needs and/or learning disabilities. We currently have permanent, full and part-time roles available – Days or Nights. An ideal role for those interested in supporting those with varied and complex needs.
Your work will be challenging and rewarding in equal measure. Working in a support environment where we maintain a strong safeguarding culture, individuals are listened to, respected, and involved in as many decisions as possible.
We are based near Scunthorpe and within commutable distance of Scunthorpe. Brigg, Broughton, Winterton and surrounding villages and towns.
Options Autism is a national provider of specialist education, care and therapeutic services for individuals with autism, complex needs and learning difficulties. We provide a person-centred approach to education and support, looking at the full needs of the individual and adapting our approach accordingly.
To apply now please click Apply on Company Site and follow the on-screen instructions or call us today on 01204 927626 and speak to one our dedicated talent scouts!
Options Autism is part of Outcomes First Group. We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to a free fully Enhanced DBS and reimbursement of the Update Service Fee.
*Terms and Conditions apply