Options Autism are recruiting a Children's Support Worker in the Flintshire region!
Role: Children's Support Worker
Salary: Up to £28,822.40 per annum (inclusive of sleep-in allowance, based on 8 sleep-ins per month)
Hours: Full Timer, Permanent (40 hours per week, varied shift pattern)
Location: Holywell, Flintshire
How we reward you
We want our occupants to have the best support possible, and therefore you’ll receive an exceptional rewards package including:
- Basic Salary:
- Unqualified Care Worker: £23,420.80 per annum
- Qualified Care Worker: £24,502.40 per annum
- Sleep-ins paid at £45 per night
- ‘Funded qualifications: starting with working towards a funded Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare. (if you do not currently hold this or equivalent)
- Annual Leave entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per annum (with options to purchase more)
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- Earn £1000 by referring a friend
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offered through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad, to use at high street stores, events, cinemas, restaurants and more!
- Critical illness cover
The best part is you don’t need any prior experience, just the following:
- A big heart and passion to make a difference to the residents’ lives.
- Patience, resilience, and calmness.
Options Autism, part of Outcomes First Group, are recruiting Children's Support Workers to join our team based in Holywell, Flintshire area.
Options Kinsale is an accommodation and school located in a stunning rural location, near Holywell, overlooking the Dee Estuary. We provide specialist education and support for up to 25 pupils, aged 8 – 19. They have a range of complex needs including ASC and ADHD, in addition to impaired social or cognitive functioning due to early life trauma and attachment difficulties. There may also be some personal care dependent upon the individual needs of our occupants - we are looking for hardworking, dedicated individuals who are passionate and committed to making a difference in their lives.
We are based in Holywell and are within commutable distance of Prestatyn, Rhyl, Conwy, Llandudno and surrounds.
Options Autism is a national provider of specialist education, care and therapeutic services for individuals with autism, complex needs and learning difficulties. We provide a person-centred approach to education and support, looking at the full needs of the individual and adapting our approach accordingly.
To apply now please click Apply on Company Site and follow the on-screen instructions or call us today on 01204 927626 and speak to one our dedicated talent scouts!
Options Autism is part of Outcomes First Group. We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to a free fully Enhanced DBS and reimbursement of the Update Service Fee.