Join Us Now to Receive a £500.00 Welcome Bonus after 3 Months and an Extra £500.00 after 6 Months!*
Role: Waking Night Adult Support Worker
Salary: £25,177.36 per annum
Hours: Full-time, Permanent (43 hours per week, 12 hour shifts)
Location: Broughton, Lincolnshire
How we reward you
We want our occupants to have the best support possible, and therefore you’ll receive an exceptional rewards package including:
- Basic Salary: £25,177.36 per annum
- £500.00 Welcome Bonus after 3 Months and an Extra £500.00 after you pass your probation (6 Months minimum)*
- Night Worker allowance of £1,000.00 per annum
- ‘Journey to Management’ programme – starting with your Level 2 Health and Social Care Adults
- Paid Childcare fees to support parents into full-time employment
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offered through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad, to use at high street stores, events, cinemas, restaurants and more!
- Critical illness cover
Options Autism are looking for Waking Night Adult Support Workers to join our teams in the North Lincolnshire region.
Some of your duties would include:
- Performing nightly tasks such as personal care routines, going to bed, getting up in the morning and making breakfast.
- Supporting individuals to develop independent life skills
- Safeguarding of occupants at all times
- Accurate record keeping
Watermill is a specialist service, rated CQC Outstanding, which offers high quality support for adults with autism, complex needs and/or learning disabilities.
Your work will be challenging and rewarding in equal measure. Working in an environment where we maintain a strong safeguarding culture, individuals are listened to, respected, and involved in as many decisions as possible.
We are based in Broughton and are within commutable distance of Scunthorpe, Brigg, Winterton and surrounding villages and towns.
The best part is you don’t need any prior experience, just the following:
- A big heart and passion to make a difference to the occupants’ lives.
- Patience, resilience, and calmness.
Options Autism is a national provider of specialist education, care and therapeutic services for individuals with autism, complex needs and learning difficulties. We provide a person-centred approach to education and support, looking at the full needs of the individual and adapting our approach accordingly.
How to Apply
- Click Apply and follow the on-screen instructions
- Visit our website at www.outcomesfirstgroup.co.uk/jobs/ where you can sort all of our live vacancies to find one that is most relevant to you - Search by Role, Location or even distance to your own home to find your perfect job!
Options Autism is part of Outcomes First Group. We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to a free fully Enhanced DBS and reimbursement of the Update Service Fee.
*Terms and Conditions apply