Part Time Administrator
Everyone deserves an incredible future!
Become a Administrator at Bramfield House School part of Acorn Education and Care and start working towards yours.
Bramfield House School is an independent residential special educational needs school for boys aged 7 – 16 years who have social, emotional, mental health, communication difficulties and associated challenging behaviours, located in rural Suffolk. The School has a committed and innovative multidisciplinary team, extensive site and excellent facilities to support both learning and extra-curricular activities; we are in a great position to provide our pupils with the best education and care possible.
This opportunity is in Halesworth which is within commutable distance of Lowestoft, Diss and surrounding areas.
Enjoy a rewarding education career and have a real impact on Children’s lives. Join an amazing team making our schools and classrooms supportive, enriching places where vulnerable children and young people achieve far more than they ever expected.
You will support company operations by providing Administrative support to the Headteacher and senior staff, maintaining office systems and providing assistance to the wider staff in key areas.
- Administrative oversight of records around staff development and training
- Administration of assessment systems and reporting
- Collation of school reports for agencies and external viewers
- Draft, type and dispatch reports, letters, agendas and minutes/records of meetings
- Collate and manage supervision paperwork
- Use appropriate IT resources to aid presentations, conferences, public events
- Coordinate, distribute and collate relevant documentation to and from the Schools
- Observe a code of strictest confidentiality at all times
- Provide support to the senior team
- Undertake other duties commensurate with the post to ensure the smooth operation of the responsibilities of the school function
- Manage staff induction and training
- Keep records for Ofsted
Why join Acorn Education & Care?
- Up to £15,000 per annum
- 32 hours per week; Monday to Friday
Your health and wellbeing are important to us, so you’ll get an exceptional reward package including:
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And a market-leading benefit offering through our Flexible Benefits Platform, Vista, enables you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad
- Cycle to Work Schemes
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme
- Critical illness cover
And that’s not all, we place the outcomes of the children and vulnerable young adults in our services at the heart of everything we do, so you’ll wake every day in the knowledge that your role will have a significant positive impact on the lives of others.
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be subject to a fully enhanced DBS.
#Education #Childcare #OutdoorActivities #School #Tutor #learning #administrator #admin #officework