Adult Night Support Worker
Everyone deserves an incredible future!
Become an Adult Support Worker with Options Autism and start working towards yours.
Role: Adult Night Support Worker
Salary: £22,276.80 - £22,698.00 per annum (£9.52 - £9.70 per hour)
Hours: 45 hours per week
Contract: Full Time; Permanent
Options Autism are a values-driven organisation that strives to put both our employees and residents first. We provide continuous professional development to take your career further, alongside fully accredited courses to support your development.
Your wellbeing matters to us, and therefore we offer discounted gym memberships, Our Employees Reward Hub that offers great rewards such as discount vouchers, we offer Annual Leave Entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per annum, plus our “Moment in Time” that allows additional days leave for a special day in your life, whether this be an anniversary, Birthday, Child’s first day at school or simply just a day to relax!
Benefits: we want our residents to have the best care possible, and therefore strive to look after our employees to make this possible. You’ll get an exceptional reward package that includes:
· Funded qualifications: starting with working towards a funded Adult Care Worker Level 2 Apprenticeship.
· £22,276.80 - £22,698.00 per annum (£9.52 - £9.70 per hour)
· Annual Leave Entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per year (with options to purchase more)
· Life Assurance
· Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
· “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offering through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad
- Cycle to Work Schemes
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme
- Critical illness cover
Plus, outstanding development and support starting with our award-winning induction programme, to supporting you with specialist qualifications and best in class management development and hi potential programmes, so you can flourish and develop your full potential.
About the Home:
Acorn Park adults is part of our Acorn Park estate, a 30 acre site situated within Norfolk's picturesque and tranquil countryside, close to the town of Banham. Here we have both educational and residential services, all dedicated to supporting those within our care to the highest possible standards.
This home is based Banham, and is within commuting distance from Norwich, Attleborough, Thetford, Diss, Bury St Edmunds and surrounds.
Who are we are looking for?
The best news is you don’t need any prior experience to join our family, just a big heart, and a passion to make a difference. You’ll understand that our Young Adults can be challenging but will be relish that challenge and will approach it with patience, resilience, calmness, becoming their reliable go to person that helps them with their everyday needs.
If this sounds like you, please apply below or give us a call on 01204 558 055.
Being exceptional is just a call away.
What we need from you:
· Full and valid UK Driving Licence
· Access to a car
· Right to Work in the UK
· Willing to work towards a funded Adult Care Worker Level 2 Apprenticeship
· Passionate about caring for young adults, and to support them to reach their full potential
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS.