IT Hardware Administrator
Job Title: IT Hardware Administrator
Contract Type: Permanent – Full Time
Salary: Up to £21,000 per annum
Outcomes First Group is Great Place to Work certified – it’s official! We’re also taking part in the national 4 Day Working Week pilot which makes joining us now even more appealing…
About the Role
We have an amazing opportunity for an IT Hardware Administrator to join our IT team.
You will provide professional administration support to our Hardware Engineering team. This will include managing and supporting the on boarding and provision of new starters, leavers and movers within the Group.
Customer service is really important to us so you will ensure that equipment, permissions and provisions are created and provided in line with our agreed SLA’s. We are always looking to improve our services, so your support in identifying and recommending better ways of working will be really valuable to improve efficiency and processes.
About the Group
Outcomes First Group exists to make sure vulnerable young people get the opportunities they need, whether that involves providing them with specialist education and residential care or finding them dedicated foster families in which they can thrive.
There are three organisations in our Outcomes First family: Acorn Education and Care, Options Autism, and the National Fostering Group. Together, we educate, care for and support children and young people across the UK, empowering them to be happy and make their way in the world.
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role supporting internal and/or external customers.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft products and the ability to follow processes and procedures with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of IT ticketing systems
- A passion for customer service
- A minimum of 1 years’ service within a similar role
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to travel for work (ideally hold a driving licence).
Why work for us?
Your wellbeing is very important to us, and we know that being able to choose the benefits that suit you and your family will support your wellbeing.
Whatever your role and wherever you’re located, you’ll love VISTA, our flexible benefits platform which lets you tailor your benefits package.
And when your circumstances change…no problem. You can flex, trade and add to your benefits package to suit your circumstances.
- Holidays starting at 25 days per annum plus bank holidays on top with options to buy an additional 5 days
- Critical illness cover and life assurance options
- Company Pension with options to increase your contributions
- Private medical and dental Insurance
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad
- Eco-Car Scheme
- “Your Wellbeing Matters"- access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
- Career development opportunities
- Professional support networks and groups
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be subject to a fully enhanced DBS, which must be registered on the update service.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer