Everyone deserves an incredible future!
Become a Facilities Services Apprentice at Hillingdon Manor School part of Options Autism and start working towards yours.
At Hillingdon Manor, we provide specialist education for 185 pupils, aged between 3.5 and 19. Located across two sites. Our Secondary School supports around 125 students. Our students are taught in smaller class sizes and all students work towards a variety of qualifications dependent on their needs and ability.
The aim of the site is to provide enough support to unlock each child’s potential so they can live fulfilling and productive lives. We provide young people with as much freedom as possible in a safe and supervised environment. This is achievable due to the dedication and support from a range of employed professionals who are passionate, reliable, and understanding
We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice to join Hillingdon Manor School to complete a recognised Facilities Services Operative Level 2 Qualification whilst also learning to work within a school environment and have a real impact on Children’s lives. Join an amazing team making our schools safe, supportive and enriching places where vulnerable children and young people achieve far more than they ever expected.
Learners will build an advanced understanding of how to provide effective facilities operative services and how to influence and support our schools to be safe, supportive and inclusive environments.
Some of the areas of development include:
- Support the delivery of the responsibilities of the facilities services function in complying with health and safety and other legislation and organisational policies and procedures
- Address Facilities Management related risk, hazards and threats to people, property and premises
- Provide customer service to internal and external customers to ensure the effective delivery of a range of facilities services
- Support good sustainable practice in Facilities practices
- Deliver Front of House Services
- Support with Facilities Management Projects
Hillingdon Manor School will support you through your qualification alongside HIT Training Services Provider and you will have a dedicated mentor within school.
If you cannot provide certificates for Maths and English, you will be asked to complete your Functional Skills Maths and English as part of the apprenticeship.
You will be expected to do some ‘off-the-job (OJT) training, and you will be asked to do 20% of your contracted working hours undertaking this training. Your OJT must be relevant to the apprenticeship standard and will be supported by our school to provide you with new knowledge, skills and behaviours required for the role.
Why join Options Autism?
- We are a values-driven organisation that puts people first
- Develop great experience, skills and understanding of Autism and complex needs
- We provide continuous professional development to take your career further
- Funded Apprenticeship
- We build our bonds through a great social events calendar
- Our Your Wellbeing Matters initiative provides total support
- Our Employees Rewards Hub offers great rewards such as discount vouchers and discounted Gym Memberships
- We pay our Apprentices £19,801.16 per annum
- Earn £1000 by referring a friend
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be subject to a fully enhanced DBS.
#Education #childcare #facilities #facilitiesassistant #apprenticeship #apprentice #operative #facilitiesmanagement