Are you looking for a company that is committed to ensuring its employees are kind to each other, work together and get things done?
Could you bring your expertise in Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion and help make OFG an even better place to work?
Then this is the job for you.
We’re proud to be UK’s Great Place to Work certified, and here at Outcomes First Group, we’re continuously looking for ways to improve our work and become more progressive.
Our commitment and passion for ensuring inclusivity and diversity is key to our success.
We recognise the benefits that can be secured through working with a diverse staff and harnessing the individual talents of those from different backgrounds and with different skills.
That’s why we need someone with your talent to enable OFG’s Employer of Choice Strategy, by championing and embedding our EDI agenda into OFG group companies’ cultures, processes, and ways of working.
As our ED&I Lead, you’ll plan, coordinate, deliver and develop our ED&I strategy. You’ll work autonomously, be creative, and use your initiative to expand our ED&I events and activities across the group.
You will create engaging and empowering content to share both internally and externally in line with our core values, promise, and Employer Value Proposition.
This unique opportunity will see you helping to shape our ED&I proposition, connect with all departments, present, implement and measure ED&I success across the group and be our go-to ED&I subject matter expert.
But what else is in it for you? Your health and wellbeing are important to us, so you’ll get an exceptional reward package including:
- A base salary of between £35,000 and £40,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
- Flexible working patterns that fit around your life, with the ability to flex and change your package to suit your circumstances
- Up to 39 days of annual leave each year (25 base entitlement + 1 One moment in time + 8 bank holidays + ability to buy up to 5 extra days)
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And a market-leading benefit offering through our Flexible Benefits Platform, Vista, enables you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad
- Cycle to Work Schemes
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme
- Critical illness cover
And that’s not all, we place the outcomes of the children and vulnerable young adults in our services at the heart of everything we do, so you’ll wake every day in the knowledge that your role will have a significant positive impact on the lives of others.
So, what will you need to be successful in this role?
- An Intrinsic understanding and specialist knowledge of EDI agendas, regulatory requirements, and market-leading best practice approaches
- Proven track record of developing and successfully implementing EDI strategy and organisational change within a medium / large complex organisation
- Exceptional written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- A pragmatic in approach, able to identify what will make a difference as opposed to theoretical principles with limited impact
- A confident presenter and expert facilitator of group forums and discussion sessions
- An analytical approach to translating data into actionable insights
- Experienced in creating agendas and engaging others
We’re looking for a tenacious, driven individual, that is determined to make a difference. You’ll need to be adaptable in your approach, relatable and humble, and be able to tailor your tone of voice to suit your audience.
Could this be you? Apply with your CV and our Resourcing team will be in touch.