Sales Invoicing Coordinator
Job Title: Sales Invoicing Coordinator
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Hybrid working: Available, minimum of three days a week in the office
Salary: Up to £22,000
Contract: Fixed term contract maternity cover 12 months
We’ve got a great new opportunity to join Outcomes First Group as a Sales Invoicing Coordinator.
You’ll join our expanding team providing a customer-focused service, coordinating all Purchase Orders and placement data to allow for accurate and efficient invoicing.
About the Role
Working closely with the Sales Invoicing Controller, you will provide an efficient service for the management of local authority sales invoice preparation and distribution.
As Sales Invoicing Coordinator, you will import billing into the finance system and post invoicing to the Sales Ledger, checking for accuracy. This is a high-volume role, dealing with invoicing queries, purchase orders, and data placement.
As a centralized function at Outcomes First Group, Finance supports several acquired agencies, over 54 schools, and over 70 residential homes for vulnerable young people, children, and adults. Our Finance team consists of Management Accounts, Transactional Finance, and Commercials.
As one of the largest departments within Outcomes First Group, we are committed to providing a high level of service to work towards our goal of improving those we care for. By joining Finance, you will gain exposure to a variety of scenarios in a fast-paced and high-volume industry, where you will really get the chance to develop your personal and professional skills.
Who are we looking for?
As Sales Invoicing Coordinator, you will need a data-focused approach with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
To be successful within the role you will have:
- Experience dealing with high volumes of emails, queries, and invoicing
- Have demonstratable experience working within a busy finance department
- High levels of numeracy and be able to use Excel to a good level
- A professional demeanor and positive approach.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Be able to work alone and tackle tasks proactively.
- Show good initiative and take ownership of tasks or issues.
Apply today and our Resourcing team will be in touch
Why work for us?
- Holidays starting at 25 days per annum
- An extra holiday per year for your choice of a special day (birthday, anniversary, etc)
- Extensive training suite 'Shine'
- Career development across the Group
- Professional support network
- Contributory Pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- “Your Wellbeing Matters"- access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services
- Employee Rewards Hub – access to discounts, offers, and cash back with 100s of retailers
About the Group
Outcomes First Group exists to make sure vulnerable children, young people and adults get the opportunities they need, whether that involves providing them with specialist education and residential care or finding them dedicated foster families in which they can thrive.
There are three organisations in our Outcomes First family: Acorn Education and Care, National Fostering Group, and Options Autism. Together, we educate, care for, and support children, young people, and adults across the UK empowering them to be happy and make their way in the world.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer