Job Title: Sales Invoicing Administrator
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Hybrid working at least three days a week in the office
Salary: Up to £22,000 per annum
Contract: Fixed Term Contract
We are looking for a Sales Ledger Administrator to join our team and be responsible for effective financial control.
In the role as Sales Invoicing Administrator, you will support the Credit Control Manager and wider team by providing an efficient and customer-focused service for the management of local authority cash receipting and allocation.
You will strive to ensure incoming funds are processed and reconciled, and any account queries are resolved within agreed Service Levels.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- An understanding of reconciliations, aged debt and chasing funds
- Previous experience dealing with high volume invoices
- High numeracy and accuracy levels when handling financial data
- Experience using MS Office, including Excel to a good level
- Professional demeanor, positive and flexible attitude, good inter-personal and communication skills, and accuracy
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- To show good initiative and take ownership of tasks or issues.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic person with a keen eye for detail and some previous experience within a finance department to join our team.
As a centralised function at Outcomes First Group, Finance supports several acquired agencies, over 60 schools and 72 residential homes for vulnerable young people, children, and adults. Our Finance team consists of Management Accounts, Transactional Finance and Commercials.
As one of the largest departments within Outcomes First Group, we are committed to providing a high level of service to work towards our goal of improving those we care for. By joining Finance, you will gain exposure to a variety of scenarios in a fast-paced and high-volume industry, where you will really get the chance to develop your personal and professional skills.
About Outcomes First Group
Outcomes First Group exists to make sure vulnerable young people get the opportunities they need, whether that involves providing them with specialist education and residential care or finding them dedicated foster families in which they can thrive.
There are three organisations in our Outcomes First family: Acorn Education and Care, Options Autism, and the National Fostering Group. Together, we educate, care for, and support children and young people across the UK, empowering them to be happy and make their way in the world.
Apply today and our Resourcing team will be in touch
Why work for us?
Your life is bigger than your work, of course, and we know that a healthy work-life balance is key to feeling energized and alive. Whatever your role and wherever you’re located, you’ll love being among inspiring and supportive colleagues who value and respect the work you do – people who are equally passionate about giving you time and space to enjoy with your family and friends.
- Holidays starting at 25 days per annum
- An extra holiday per year for your choice of a special day (birthday, anniversary etc)
- Extensive training suite
- Career development across the Group
- Professional support network
- Contributory Pension
- Bike to work scheme
- Access to Shine learning suite
- “Your Wellbeing Matters"- access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services
- Employee Rewards Hub – access to discounts, offers and cashback with 100s of retailers
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer