Job Title: HR Manager
Location: Office based (Bolton)
Hybrid working: Available, 3 days a week in the office
Contract Type: Permanent 37.5 hours per week
Salary: up to £35,000 per annum
Are you looking for a company that is committed to ensuring its employees are kind to each other, work together and get things done?
About the Role
Outcomes First Group is on the lookout for an experienced HR or Recruitment professional to come and join our growing team.
You will be responsible for driving employee onboarding, ensuring policies and procedures are complied with and you will consistently drive quality and accuracy of our speed of hire, customer service, and candidate experience.
You will effectively and proactively lead and develop the team who administer the post-offer and pre-employment checks process from issuing offers and contracts through to obtaining references, criminal records checks and evidence of qualifications.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous team leader, senior or management experience
- Previous HR experience ideally with, offer and contracts experience and a working knowledge of employment law and pre-employment checks
- An understanding of KPI’s and measures and how to use data to drive improvements
- The ability to manage a variety of stakeholders and build lasting relationships
- Process mapping, design, and improvement
We’re looking for an organized and efficient manager to design, monitor, and improve the quality of our pre-employment checks, ensuring the standard is as high as possible. You’ll have experience working to tight deadlines and innovate our compliance process with technology.
About Resourcing and HR:
Our Resourcing function provides centralised recruitment support to all organisations that make up Outcomes First Group. Our service-focused approach ensures Outcomes First Group employs the right people and in partnership with People Services and Talent we forecast recruitment needs and proactively source future talent.
Interested in hearing more? Apply today and our Resourcing Team will be in touch.
About the Group
Outcomes First Group exists to make sure vulnerable young people get the opportunities they need, whether that involves providing them with specialist education and residential care or finding them dedicated foster families in which they can thrive.
There are three organisations in our Outcomes First family: Acorn Education and Care, Options Autism, and the National Fostering Group. Together, we educate, care for and support children and young people across the UK, empowering them to be happy and make their way in the world.
Why work for us?
Your wellbeing is very important to us, and we know that being able to choose the benefits that suit you and your family will support your wellbeing.
Whatever your role and wherever you’re located, you’ll love VISTA, our flexible benefits platform which lets you tailor your benefits package.
And when your circumstances change…no problem. You can flex, trade and add to your benefits package to suit your circumstances.
- Holidays starting at 25 days per annum with options to buy an additional 5 days
- Critical illness cover and life assurance options
- Company Pension with options to increase your contributions
- Private medical and dental Insurance
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad
- Eco-Car Scheme
- “Your Wellbeing Matters"- access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
- Career development opportunities
- Professional support networks and groups
OFG are currently working with ….. and taking part in the 4 day working week trail with 99 other companies.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.