Adult Support Worker
Everyone deserves an incredible future!
Become a Young Adult Support Worker with Options Autism and start working towards yours.
Role: Young Adult Support Worker
Salary: £22,620.00 - £24,203.40 per annum (£10 - £10.70 per hour) plus £52.50 per sleep in
Hours: 43.5 hours per week
Contract: Full Time; Permanent
Options Autism are a values-driven organisation that strives to put both our employees and residents first. We provide continuous professional development to take your career further, alongside fully accredited courses to support your development.
Your wellbeing matters to us, and therefore we offer discounted gym memberships, Our Employees Reward Hub that offers great rewards such as discount vouchers, we offer Annual Leave Entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per annum, plus our “Moment in Time” that allows additional days leave for a special day in your life, whether this be an anniversary, Birthday, Child’s first day at school or simply just a day to relax!
Benefits: we want our residents to have the best care possible, and therefore strive to look after our employees to make this possible. You’ll get an exceptional reward package that includes:
- Funded qualifications: starting with working towards a funded Adult Care Worker Level 2 Apprenticeship.
- £22,620.00 - £24,203.40 per annum (£10 - £10.70 per hour) plus £52.50 per sleep in
- Annual Leave Entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per year (with options to purchase more)
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offering through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad
- Cycle to Work Schemes
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme
- Critical illness cover
Plus, outstanding development and support starting with our award-winning induction programme, to supporting you with specialist qualifications and best in class management development and hi potential programmes, so you can flourish and develop your full potential.
About the Home:
Middleton Fells is a brand-new service situated in a beautiful rural location, seven miles from the market town of Kirkby Lonsdale and four miles from the town of Sedbergh. Just a 9-minute drive from the M6, the site has great links with Lancaster, Kendal and the Lake District. Middleton Fells provides high quality residential accommodation for adults with additional needs.
Middleton Fells provides a year-round residential home to people aged 18 to 64 with Autism Spectrum conditions and learning disabilities.
At Middleton Fells we recognise that it is important for the people we support to experience a range of appropriate role models. Therefore, we want to consider applications from all walks of life..
Who are we are looking for?
The best news is you don’t need any prior experience to join our family, just a big heart, and a passion to make a difference. You’ll understand that our Young Adults can be challenging but will be relish that challenge and will approach it with patience, resilience, calmness, becoming their reliable go to person that helps them with their everyday needs.
If this sounds like you, please apply below or give us a call on 01204 558 055.
Being exceptional is just a call away.
What we need from you:
- Full and valid UK Driving Licence
- Access to a car
- Right to Work in the UK
- Willing to work towards a funded Adult Care Worker Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Passionate about caring for young adults, and to support them to reach their full potential
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS.