Job Title: Finance Officer
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Location: Bolton Head Office
Hybrid working: Available, Mondays and Thursdays in the office
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
We are looking for a Finance Officer to join our growing team and be responsible for effective financial control.
About the Role
As Finance Officer you will:
- Support your manager in providing efficient and customer-focused service for the processing of payments and invoicing
- Support in the preparation of payments on a daily/weekly basis ensuring they are prepared in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure all allowances and payments are processed on the system and paid out correctly and on time
- Reconcile deductions and payments monthly and issue any remittance advice
As a centralised function at Outcomes First Group, Finance supports several acquired agencies, over 59 schools, and 74 residential homes for vulnerable young people, children, and adults. Our Finance team consists of Management Accounts, Transactional Finance, and Commercials.
As one of the largest departments within Outcomes First Group, we are committed to providing a high level of service to work towards our goal of improving those we care for. By joining Finance, you will gain exposure to a variety of scenarios in a fast-paced and high-volume industry, where you will really get the chance to develop your personal and professional skills.
Who are we looking for?
As our Finance Officer you will need:
- Previous experience of processing payments within a financial system control environment
- High numeracy skills and the ability to effectively handle financial data
- A professional demeanor, positive and flexible attitude, and good interpersonal skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Be able to work along and tackle tasks proactively
Apply today and our Resourcing team will be in touch
Why work for us?
- Holidays starting at 25 days per annum
- An extra holiday per year for your choice of a special day (birthday, anniversary etc)
- Extensive training suite
- Career development across the Group
- Professional support network
- Contributory Pension
- Bike to work scheme
- Access to Shine learning suite
- “Your Wellbeing Matters"- access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services
- Employee Rewards Hub – access to discounts, offers, and cashback with 100s of retailers
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer