Job Title: Trainer
Location: Remote based in West Midlands
Hybrid Working: Remote role
Contract Type: Permanent 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum DOE
Car allowance: £3,000 per annum
About the Role
Could you be our next Trainer?
Outcomes First Group is on the lookout for an outstanding professional to come and join our growing team.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Trainer to join us at Outcomes First Group.
If you really want to make your mark in a rapidly growing business that is committed to improving the lives of children and young people, we have the role for you! We are seeking a Trainer who can develop and inspire potential Carers on their Fostering journey. You'll also play a key role in communicating between internal departments and external parties, acting as a 'translator' where necessary to convey how information technology can support the organisation's needs.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the care, fostering and/or education services either working within a practical management role or previously as a Trainer; and be able to demonstrate a friendly and engaging approach to training.
You will possess excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work alongside a wide range of age groups and abilities. You will be open to learning and developing your knowledge in existing and new subject areas.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experienced in delivering a wide range of training activities to a variety of audiences.
- Experience within the industry preferably in a training role
- Knowledgeable of different learning need styles and evidence of how these are embedded in course/learning solution materials.
- Engaging in their training style, ensuring everyone is brought along.
- Excellent Communicator and an ability to work alongside a wide range of age groups and abilities.
- Proven track record of creating materials, solutions and delivering learning that impacts behavior.
- Systematically measures results and checks to embed learning.
- Able to talk to anybody at any level and build professional relationships effectively.
- Put customer service and experience at the heart of their thinking and approach, going out of their way to delight the customer.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, keen, and resilient problem solver, with strong communication skills who is engaging, and vibrant/ You’ll want to provide the best support to their colleagues and get stuck in with problem-solving and develop their skills.
About Learning and Talent:
This is an exciting time to join the Learning and Talent team as we create a world class learning offering for our carers and employees. The team are currently transitioning to provide an updated high quality, modern training and development offering that will enable outstanding outcomes for our children, young adults, and vulnerable adults.
Customer service is at the heart of the function so you will need to demonstrate going above and beyond to ensure the needs of our carers and employees are met.
Apply today and our Resourcing Team will be in touch!
About the Group
Outcomes First Group exists to make sure vulnerable children, young people and adults get the opportunities they need, whether that involves providing them with specialist education and residential care or finding them dedicated foster families in which they can thrive.
There are three organisations in our Outcomes First family: Acorn Education and Care, National Fostering Group and Options Autism. Together, we educate, care for and support children, young people, and adults across the UK, empowering them to be happy and make their way in the world.
Why work for us?
- Holidays starting at 25 days per annum
- Extensive training suite
- Career development across the Group
- Professional support network
- “Your Wellbeing Matters"- access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services
- Employee Rewards Hub – access to discounts, offers and cashback with 100s of retailers
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.