Adult Care Team Leader
Grange over Sands
£26,827.32 - £27,257.10 per annum
Permanent, Full Time
Are you an experienced Support Worker, Deputy Team Leader or Team Leader now seeking a new challenge? If so we have an opportunity for you!
About the role
We currently have an opportunity to join us as a Team Leader for our home Greenacres based in Grange over Sands. Greenacres is a fantastic service which provides bespoke residential care and support to young adults with autism, learning disabilities and complex needs. The successful applicant will be supporting the Registered Manager in the smooth running of the home, supervising a team of dedicated Adult Support Workers and working as a proactive role model within the team.
Who are we looking for?
You may be an experienced Support Worker, Team Leader or Deputy Team Leader with care experience now looking for a new opportunity. You will currently hold a Level 2 NVQ in Health & Social Care and will be willing to work towards a Level 3/5.
- We offer support to progress, including funding for relevant qualifications.
- A fantastic central induction, local induction and a dedicated buddy who will be there for you from day one.
- Employees have access to an extensive training suite for personal development, it’s all free and online.
- Access to our internal platform which offers, employee discounts for 100’s of retailers, recognition cards, wellbeing tools and more.
- We offer a “Cycle to Work scheme” where you can save money on bikes and equipment, an Employee Assistance Programme where you have direct access to professional support and Salary Finance options which offer benefits such as advances on your earned pay when you need it.
- We also offer “one moment in time” which is an extra days annual leave each year for you to use on a day that’s important to you
- We are proud to be certified as Great Place to Work for the second year running, a certification based on employee feedback
In line with changes to the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) (Coronavirus) Regulations 2021 anyone working in a CQC-registered care home in England for residents requiring nursing or personal care must have 2 doses of a COVID-19 vaccine unless they have a medical exemption.
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS. We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.