Job Title: Nursery Practitioner
Location: Syon Nursery, Isleworth
Salary: £19,000 per annum
Reports to: Deputy Manager/Nursery Manager
We’re looking for a Nursery Practitioner to join our team at Syon Nursery.
The Nursery Practitioner will play a critical role in the delivery of the EYFS curriculum, care, and therapeutic input for all children within an allocated room. The nursery will specialise in providing care for children with neurodevelopmental conditions associated with Autism and, as such, all practice will be delivered with a therapeutic approach under the guidance of clinicians and nursery management team.
The successful candidate must have knowledge of EYFS and child development. The Nursery Practitioner will be able to communicate effectively, be an excellent team player and will be willing to step in and cover colleagues during times of absence.
Qualifications and experience required:
- NVQ Level 2 in childcare/early years or equivalent
- Knowledge of EYFS and child development
- Ability to communicate effectively
- The belief that all children deserve a life of choice and opportunity
- Commitment to the safeguarding and welfare of all children
- Ability to work successfully with children with SEND
For over 16 years Options Autism have provided care and education to children, young people and adults with autism, complex needs and learning difficulties. As part of Outcomes First Group we are leading our sector in setting and delivering new approaches that provide measurable outcomes for those in our care.
Why join us?
We offer a friendly and inclusive working environment and the chance to be part of a fantastic multidisciplinary team, who work hard and support each other to deliver personalised, bespoke education & care. Our benefits package includes free parking, shopping discounts and cashback via our ‘Rewards Hub’, and access to content on mindfulness, fitness, recipes and much more as part of our ‘Your Wellbeing Matters’ programme.
As well as opportunities for internal promotion, you will have access to high-quality Continuing Professional Development to help pursue your own personal goals. We also offer accredited training programmes including Diplomas and NVQs, supplemented by ongoing learning opportunities.
Ultimately, all of our roles give you the opportunity to enrich the lives of young people and make a positive difference.
- Your wellbeing matters hub
- Clear progression pathways – If your goal is to progress, let us know and we can put in place a career pathway for you to reach your goal.
- In house Learning and Talent team to help support your career goals
- Continuous Professional Development platform to use from anywhere
- Discounted Gym membership
- Access to 1000's of Shopping discounts
- Dedicated multi-disciplinary staff teams to learn from and support you.
- Local incentives
- Earn £1000 as an employee by referring a friend
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be subject to a fully Enhanced DBS.