Part Time Adult Support Worker
Role: Adult Support Worker
Salary: £21,149.70 – £22,283.58 per year; Pro Rata
Location: Grange-Over-Sands, Cumbria
Contract: Part Time, Permanent
Hours of work: 20-30 hours per week
If you’re seeking a new career where you can make a positive difference to the lives of others, we would love to hear from you.
We currently have opportunities to join us at our service, Greenacres based in Grange over Sands. Greenacres is a fantastic service which provides bespoke residential care and support to young adults with autism, learning disabilities and complex needs.
Previous healthcare industry experience isn’t required as full training is provided.
As a Support Worker every day is different, and duties will be wide and varied. You will be working as part of a close knit, supportive team to provide the highest possible standards of care to our residents. The role will involve supporting the young adults with their daily routines, helping to develop independent life skills and planning activities to ensure each day is as fun and fulfilling as possible. The team often take part in trips to the beach / the Lakes, horse riding, swimming, pamper days and more.
- Local benefits include free parking, free meals, take-away nights, team building and training days and more!
- You will have our support to progress, including funding for relevant qualifications.
- A fantastic central induction, local induction and a dedicated buddy who will be there for you from day one.
- Access to an extensive training suite for personal development, it’s all free and online.
- Access to our internal platform which offers, employee discounts for 100’s of retailers, recognition cards, wellbeing tools and more.
- We also offer a Cycle to Work scheme (discounts on bikes/equipment), Bupa Employee Assistance Programme and Salary Finance options such as advances on your earned pay when you need it most.
- We have recently also introduced “One moment in time” which is an extra days leave each year for you to use on a day special to you
- We are proud to have been certified as Great Place to Work for the second year running (based on feedback from our existing staff)
As full training is provided no previous industry experience is required. You will be someone who is passionate about care and improving the lives of others. You will be someone who is looking for more than just a job and would really enjoy making a positive contribution each day. You will be able to work the required shifts and will need to drive to be able to access the service.
Apply online now or call 07826088928 for further information.
In line with changes to the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) (Coronavirus) Regulations 2021 anyone working in a CQC-registered care home in England for residents requiring nursing or personal care must have 2 doses of a COVID-19 vaccine unless they have a medical exemption.
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS.
We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.