Job Title: Sales Invoicing Co-ordinator
Location: Flexible working from the Bolton Office (you will be expected in the office some days per week)
Contract Type: Permanent – Full Time
Salary: up to £22,000 dependent on experience
Closing date: 15/10/2021
About the Role
Due to ongoing growth, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Invoicing Co-ordinator to join our Finance team working flexibly from the Bolton Office. Working closely along the Sales Invoicing Controller, you will provide and efficient and customer focused service for the management of Local Authority sales invoice preparation and distribution.
The role will support the function in co-ordinating PO’s and placement data where required to allow for efficient and accurate invoicing and support the query resolution process.
• Import billing into the finance system and post the invoicing to the SL at regular intervals checking for accuracy and ensuring they are free from error.
• Dealing with a high volume of invoice queries, maintain responses and proactively updating the system with the outcome.
• Monitoring and actioning of emails in the purchase order and accounts receivable inboxes.
• Importing Purchase orders into the system.
• Maintenance of placement data
• Maintain customer sales accounts
• General office tasks as required
Who we are looking for
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within an office environment and supporting a busy team. You will be comfortable in managing queries and a high volume of emails. You will be highly numerate and accurate with handling financial data.
The successful candidate will need a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office. It is important that you are able to work efficiently within a fast-paced environment.
About the Group
Outcomes First Group is the largest independent provider of high quality foster care and special needs education and care. We are a vital part of local communities in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland with a renowned reputation for quality and positive outcomes for the people we educate and care for.
Our divisional brands include Acorn Education and Care, National Fostering Group and Options Autism.
Why work for us?
- Holidays starting at 25 days per annum
- An extra days holiday per year for a special occasion of your choice (i.e Birthday, anniversary, child’s first day at school)
- Flexible working – opportunity to work from home some days per week
- Extensive training suite
- Career development across the Group
- Professional support network
- Contributory Pension
- The Hub – employee discounts, recognition cards, well-being centre
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Salary Finance
- Option to purchase private medical
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer