Job Title: Advanced Practitioner
Location: Home Based covering East Midlands
Contract Type: Permanent – Full Time
Salary: Up to £37,000 per annum
Car Allowance: £3,000 per annum
About the Role
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Advanced Practitioner to join our team at NFA Midlands. The ideal candidate will share our ongoing commitment in providing excellence in the quality placements we provide for the children and young people in our care. This is a permanent, full time position.
Advanced Practitioners are responsible for supporting the Operations Manager in the overall management of the region in order to develop practice and growth of the fostering service, ensuring a ready supply of safe, caring foster placements that offer protection to a wide range of children and young people.
This is your chance to join a high achieving team at NFA Midlands.
About the Group
We are part of the National Fostering Group – the UK’s largest independent fostering family.
Our highly skilled and dedicated fostering community supports Local Authorities by providing short or long-term foster placements for thousands of vulnerable children and teenagers throughout the UK. With 100% of our 30 regional fostering agencies officially recognised by Ofsted, Welsh and Scottish regulators as either ‘Outstanding’ or ‘Good’, it is perhaps not surprising that more people choose to foster with our fostering agencies than any other fostering provider in the UK.
Who we are looking for
You will need to have Social Work Registration and possess a good working knowledge of relevant legislation and their impact on fostering services. Participation in an evening and weekend on call rota is expected and is reflected in the salary.
You will be a strong communicator, both written and verbal, have good IT skills and be flexible and able to travel throughout the area.
- Car driver and access to a vehicle
- Current registration with the relevant Social Work regulatory council (e.g Social Work England/Wales, NISCC, SSSC)
- Recent experience in services for children
Why work for us?
- Holidays starting at 25 days per annum
- An extra days holiday per year for a special occasion (e.g. birthday, anniversary, childs first day of school)
- Extensive training suite
- Career development across the Group
- Professional support network
- “Your Wellbeing Matters"- access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services
- Employee Rewards Hub – access to discounts, offers and cashback with 100s of retailers
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.